Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TO date 5 tbs have been recovered. Over past 2 years here in bay area there have been numerous trailblazers that have been stolen. 5 in one night have been stolen in south san francisco. Well the alemada car task force has caught the guys and have even more trucks they will be recovering.

Thr guys were getting vin numbers off regular salvage tbs and putting it over the vine on the dash and grinding off other numbers and was a bunch of trucks involved that the task force is getting at least 2 more a week. Glad the guys have been caught and they would post up under tbss crew cali on instagram

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
The guys that were stealing them were running the TBSS crew cali IG page?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
They were posting under tbss crew cali.. the videos of the stolen ones are gone now or maybe the owner of thr page uploaded vids thr took.down when found out were stolen but yeah a lot.more trucks are.going to get taken back.

They all.had the tbss crew stickers in back.

Reactions: 07AWDSSilverSS

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
2 Posts
I was one of the original members from the tbss_crew_cali those trucks may have been from the Oakland chapter we had no idea that there was stolen and tagged trucks in the crew since we began in Southern California around the Los Angeles area and expanded over there.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah they will release warrants today for others involved with this ring later today on the Facebook page

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Fucking scums!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,535 Posts
Great news! I fucking hate thieves! Hope they make it to a "Pound me in the ass" prison.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
Scumbags. I hear they ass rape in jail.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There's probably a few members here volunteering to turn themselves in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: scott750

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
2 Posts
first post from migueltbss29 tryin to cover up for his buddies lol ^^^:banhim:
Lol I'm not trying to cover no one they did what they did their personal life is none of my business, they tired to steal my trailblazer a couple of times and my brother Silverado you think I'm going to cover of thief

1 - 20 of 29 Posts