1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to big cube motor and and taking off the STS kit:

Here is what you get

TBSS STS complete kit with 42lb injectors. Kit is in fair condition needs new rubber hoses for oil lines. Some rust on piping but nothing is rusted through. 2 newly rebuilt turbo's one 67mm 4k miles one 60mm no miles since rebuilt. Needs new engine fitting about 25 bucks from STS. Comes with muffler and piping all the way to the tail pipe tip! Sold Pending Funds

2000 firm

Eboost 2 electronic boost controller good condition black with with white fits in tbss plug Sold pending getting off of the truck

300 firm goes for 450 new Sold

PLX boost gauge good condition comes with sensor box

200 firm

Alky control meth kit good condition works with washer tank Sold pending getting it off of the truck Sold

300 firm Sold Pending funds

Leading edge performance Turbo cam 236 234 .595 .595 117 200 firm Here is the link

http://leperformance.com/leplsxturbochargercamshaft.aspx

Kit is currently on truck but can be off quick. Please don't low ball everything is really cheap as it is. Who wants boost for 2k? Will put up better pics of current condition of kit soon! All prices are plus shipping and fee's.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Damn 2k!? Awesome deal!

I'm tempted to jump on this just for spare parts...

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS AWD
403 Posts
What kind of power would it produce on a stock truck?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
As I said pics are comming

let me get it all the way off of the truck. Just of note the kit came with coated mild steel piping and I live outside of chicago so there will be rust.

As for power depends on how much boost you are willing to run and how good your tune is. I would say between 450 t0 500 or so at stock boost levels. I am offering this at the price that I am due to things like the rust and missing motor oil fitting. With the meth kit you could run quite a bit of timing and it does have the new better fitting intercooler with it. I would say if you wanted to run more then 5 to 6 pounds of boost that you would want to add a boost a pump to it. Other then that and some tubing it works well! Oh a couple of other things that I did not list is that I have 2 ar housings one .81 and one .96. Also not out of the truck yet is a Leading edge performance turbo cam 236 234 .595 .95 117. I could let that go as well for 200 to whomever buys the kit.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Is everything included with the eboost 2 setup. How long u have it on the truck?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Will you take 2400 plus shipping for the complete turbo kit, cam, and meth kit? Please let me know via PM asap, ready to pay with paypal.

Also is a tuner or tune included at all?

·
Registered
06 Trailblazer SS
502 Posts
couldn't imagine this on my truck /jerk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sorry

Will you take 2400 plus shipping for the complete turbo kit, cam, and meth kit? Please let me know via PM asap, ready to pay with paypal.

Also is a tuner or tune included at all?
I would include the cam for 2200 if you wanted to go that way but the meth kit and the boost controller are spoken for. The spring in the waste gate is set for between 5 and 6 lbs which is all you really want to run anyways. If you think about it you get an extra turbo 2 ar housings and a cam for that plus injectors. I can talk to my tuner about a tune for you but you are going to really want to tune it on your truck! OH dont forget this also has an intercooler on it! Tell you what I can give you shipping but man this is about as cheap as I can go man!

·
Premium Member
AWD TBSS
2,374 Posts
Some is getting a great deal here free bump

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Tony, was that a Tial gate? If so, what color/size(large or small) spring did you run? Gate size? Oh, and LMK if the deal with the meth falls through. I may want it. Thanks!

I really wish someone would buy my pickup....I would snatch this up quick.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
would you be willing to sell just one of the turbo's? the 67mm possibly?

looks like I'm in need of one...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe but would depend on

would you be willing to sell just one of the turbo's? the 67mm possibly?

looks like I'm in need of one...
how things go would like that to go with the kit really!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Yes tial gate

Tony, was that a Tial gate? If so, what color/size(large or small) spring did you run? Gate size? Oh, and LMK if the deal with the meth falls through. I may want it. Thanks!

I really wish someone would buy my pickup....I would snatch this up quick.
think it is a 42 but will have to check. Also just so you all know I was getting all 4 to spin on 5lbs of boost. I can see if I can get the bolt on boys to post the video. If I was you I would have them tune it the truck is there now. If some one was close enough to come see it all they could get it installed and tuned all at the same time from where it sits.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Someones getting a good deal!

Ehh... I guess I study pics too much but your bill is past due.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts