Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey not sure if this is right section, if not please move accordingly.
But curious if any possibility of making some shop shirt style Tbss shirts?
Like a dickies style button up shop shirt! If so I would prolly be good for 4-6 depending on color options and price.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Red Kapp shirt. That'd be great!!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Get a thread going (maybe this one...lol) with enough interest, and I can get them done. Would have to be pre-pay only. :)

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a really good customer at work that does embroidery and if Tony would allow and we get enough people I could prolly have him do embroidered shop shirts!
I will have to see what kind of interest first then talk to him an Tony about set up fees and so on. Let's make this happen

·
Registered
05 Colorado
300 Posts
This would be hella cool!!...I have an embroidard hoodie of Norcal355 that i really like.
I believe we ordered them from graphicdisorder.com

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya graphic disorder does Alot of mini truck scene stuff great group of guys and awesome products.
And as far as big boy sizes whatever the short brand offers ....
And if this even has enough interest to happen.
Hoping Tony chimes in sometime

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Lmao... this is why I hardly ever offer my services around here, and stay in my normal range of 10k+ orders. There is always somebody's cousins uncle's customer's niece that does embroidery/silkscreening/etc. - and they are usually never brought up till after I have said I could do it. Good luck with joe schmoe that has been in the "business" for a few quarters... peace out.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Good luck with joe schmoe that has been in the "business" for a few quarters... peace out.
I am just voicing I would be down for a shirt like this. I am perfectly happy with the Joe Schmoe we have doing the embroidery here. After all, I loves my hat!!!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Doof. Wasn't directed at you...

People just have NO idea... the hats that everyone loves.... yeah, I threw away over 30% of them, because they didn't fit my standards. Nobody else would have even noticed 99% of it..lmao

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Lmao... this is why I hardly ever offer my services around here, and stay in my normal range of 10k+ orders. There is always somebody's cousins uncle's customer's niece that does embroidery/silkscreening/etc. - and they are usually never brought up till after I have said I could do it. Good luck with joe schmoe that has been in the "business" for a few quarters... peace out.
I was thinking the same thing! And then it will prol never happen..........Lmaooo

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shawn if that was directed at me I am sorry I was just throwing it out there..... I would more then happy to bring you the business especially since you are part of this forum.... So my question is what would it cost per short if we did the Tbss owners emblem on the back in decent size like the round stickers Tony offers and maybe something cool in front above the pocket? Give me a idea and some options and throw some prices up....
Like I said I am down for ateast 4-5 and want a few black shorts with red stitching!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts