Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Towards the end of this year I've got plans fo Kooks 1 3/4 to a single outlet Hooker setup. A new 100mm MAF and an U/D pulley install on the side alond with the required re-tune. I hope to get maybe a pick up from 357hp to 377hp at the rear. Maybe.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Mid or low 11's on motor, awd. Not going to gut it either.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
just wait till you see both of my trucks in about 3 months tee hee:)

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
E-fans, brake job w/SS lines, Aeroforce gauge (no w/b yet), Parrot handfree, trans cooler, warranty be damned, I want my trans to last.

·
Registered
TBLT
173 Posts
Well seeing as I wrecked and rolled the tb (it was wet when it happened), I'm going to start an ls2 build from the ground up (forged and heads/cam) and hopefully find a c5 vette to drop it into.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
...a few additional mods( UD Pulley, e-fans, 160 t-stat) and a KICKASS Keystone hood....my SS will be summertime-ready.....

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
After brandon installs my 4"fwi and efans ill be looking at a converter and cooler. Most likely by the end of the year headers and true duals no cats. Well see how it all pans out. Maybe ill win the lotto and buy another truck. :rofl:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I had really big plans for my SS on my way to work but I just checked my Mega Millions tickets this morning and I didn't win:( I am getting it lowered tomorrow and then I will add the 20x8 20x10 combo with new tires(Toyo Proxes STII). Later in the year I plan on taking off the K&N and going with a 4" CAI, 160deg stat, ADM Y pipe, porting my intake, grounding kit and finally adding the transmission cooler.:rock:

·
Procharged
TrailblazerSS
2,027 Posts
I'm cleaning things up in the engine bay, installing front & rear baer brake kits, & changing my exhaust to 3" true dual. Hopefully, it should be ready next month.

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
1. keep my job
2. continue to gain detailing clientele

3. which leads me to having coin for more modding! At this point, I'd like to get the rear end squared away (with the drop), work on the interior color switch, LED conversion, maybe a couple other things. :cheers1:

I just want to wish everyone the best this year. :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I'm going to go ahead and drive my truck this year...weather permitting, of course!

And then there is the show/race season...

Magazine/Editorial Photo Shoot soon...
SEMA 2011 - Booth Vehicle (hopefully)
Motor Trend Int'l Auto Show Las Vegas - Featured Vehicle
Good Guys Pleasanton, CA
Other various regional car shows

Plus various race events all year...

As for mods, I don't really want to do anything after I finish the custom rear suspension parts...I have a tow rig to buy and fix up...

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
new subwoofer/amp combo going in (gimme a month or two. still acquiring equipment)

rear springs/shock upgrade from air'd down bags. hopefully the DJM sways are out by then and I can attack the rest of the suspension all at once and do rear springs/shocks, upper and lower rear adj. control arms and sways. if not probably still wait on the sway bars and redo the rear suspension sans DJM.

after that... transcooler and 3200 stall

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
GSS TT Kit (Going in Jan/Feb) Standard Kit maybe more :dunno:
Billyman Pan (BTW Billy I really need to get that sent to you, its been sitting in my garage for like a year now since I promised to send it sometime ago lol. My wife has no idea what it looks like though. Have to have my brother find it and get that too you.)
Maybe the new TF Wheels too. I need new tires. If my name wins the poll ;)

But the most important thing to me is to go home in June/July and spend alot of time with my baby girl. She was born while I have been here and I was only able to see her for 3 weeks in November before I came back to this shithole. Missing the family alot right now.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
211 Posts
Well, if my company bonus is what I think it's going to be, the GSS turbo kit will be top of my list.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Pay the truck off, djm rear sway, and joes crossmember.
Then hopefully this time next yr 09 ctsv :D

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,012 Posts
still have my mind set on a good head/cam combo one day if i ever strike gold. it's nice to see people like pcmforless and leftcoast32 kicking out some new goodies for these trucks every once and a while, so who knows maybe something else will come around this year i just have to have instead.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Springs from Tony in the next few weeks. A Scott's hood. 20x8 front and 22x10 rear chrome. New head unit and speakers. If all goes well! :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts