Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 05-06 ls2 diablo tuner. works on 06 tbss ssr vettes gtos with the ls2s. tuner is unlocked ($200) shipped.

i also have a white grill that is complete with all the little mess grills has two tiny rock chips. no clips on the back are broke or missing.
($250obo) + shipping sold

Attachments

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new from gm its way more then 250.. you have to buy each mesh piece indivdualy.. not sure exactly how much the total price would be from gm but i know more then 250.. im kinda flexable on the price just because i need to sell..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow are those like lefted over gm parts or what? i know from the dealer they are not that cheap! lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
That price you linked is just for the "grille" part that doesn't include everything. $250 is a great price for this! Trust me (I looked for 9 months for something like this! I'd get it)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
701 Posts
how much is the mesh part if forecfed doesn't want it? I have been looking for that forever not from a dealer. PM me....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so force you need just the painted part only? not the mesh.. ill send pm to you trailman

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
701 Posts
if forcefed doesn't take the molding kit as well, let me know...

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Not sure about the parts as you say. My grill is made all in one piece.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 05-06 ls2 diablo tuner. works on 06 tbss ssr vettes gtos with the ls2s. tuner is unlocked ($200) shipped.

i also have a white grill that is complete with all the little mess grills has two tiny rock chips. no clips on the back are broke or missing.
($250obo) + shipping sold
Still aviable????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts