Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the TBSS to a member on the forum last week, really nice guy and its in good hands. But today i took delivery of my dream car a 2009 C6 ZR1 3ZR in cyber grey metallic with 2500 miles on it. I'll still be hanging around on the forum and checking it when i can, even though it seems to have died down in the last few years and facebook pages took over. But here she is.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Very nice car. And good timing. I’ve noticed these coming down a lot in price. That’s a hell of a car. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
986 Posts
Congrats. Can’t wait to post up a pic of my vette one day.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Already have an MGW short throw for it and much more to come

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Congrats on the sick ride and getting it before your gray. Always loved that wheel, scoop combo.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Registered
06' Red Jewel 3SS,
307 Posts
Congrats on the new toy!! She looks really nice, the grey is even better in person. A few blue accents really sets that color combo off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! The grey was my first choice with jetstream blue a very close second

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sold the TBSS to a member on the forum last week, really nice guy and its in good hands. But today i took delivery of my dream car a 2009 C6 ZR1 3ZR in cyber grey metallic with 2500 miles on it. I'll still be hanging around on the forum and checking it when i can, even though it seems to have died down in the last few years and facebook pages took over. But here she is.....
that's because the TBSS is just a gateway drug lol

Reactions: FlomaxSS

·
Registered
48 Posts
Helluva upgrade! I’m having a hard time not pulling the trigger one one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Trailblazer 3SS
42 Posts
Color is nice... but I love the wheels & tires! Glad to hear dreams still do come true... at least for some.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts