Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TBSS for sale!! Pice lowered!!!

I have a 2006 TBSS!! it is fully loaded. I have a corsa cat back , cold air intake , e-fans. The motor is new in the truck. If you looking the forms about the engine knock i had you will see the issue. the motor has 12k on it the truck has 79k the trans has a HD rebuild kit in it as well with 5k on it. I should add this has NAV and leather.. The truck runs perfect.. i am asking 17,500.00 or make an offer... so please feel free to ask questions.

The truck is located in Naples Florida....

Attachments

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tha bud... I just noticed that!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taking Offers...

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Sorry you are selling man, but you shouldn't have any trouble with what you are asking. But things have been slow the past few weeks on this site with selling vehicles. GLWS.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I am stubborn, so if I know without a doubt from the Bank and other sales that my ride is worth what I am asking, I hold out for it. I realize that sometimes you may not be able to but waiting normally works and being firm. These vehicles are still worth some good money so we shouldn't compromise unless we absolutely have to.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know this sucks that it has to go... But I was just promoted at work so I am hoping to keep it now....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Plus I am trying not to give her up I have spent allot of time and money in her keeping her nice... I just soda blasted that long bar that goes from left to right and I am going to either armor coat it or electrostatic paint the bar and some of the under neath... I will post some pictures soon...:popcorn3:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Great man! I love it when a plan comes together.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i agree!!! thanks bud....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK bump.... wife wants to get a house and need to let the truck go!! let me know...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is where i lived before Florida.... Taken 8 months ago.... after a wash and wax

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AWD and still some left on the loan...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BUMP!!! price 16,500.00

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
must sell make me an offer...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.