Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
867 Posts
Thats how you shave weight lol

·
Registered
3SS TBSS
28 Posts
Don't you guys watch the news at all? This stuff is legal now. This truck can finally marry other post op TBSS'

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
Looks OK. I want to see inside how the bed looks and tail gate works. Also would've liked to see what he did where the rear doors were.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
377 Posts
i dont think it looks to bad. i want to see how they finished inside the bed as well

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
I think it looks killer! I like unique things tho....

Reactions: maxspeed96ct

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
The two tone makes it worse IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 07AWDSSilverSS

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Pretty sure the owner is a member here... I remember him posting the vids/pics back when he did it

·
NOT SLOW, NOT FAST
TrailblazerSS
1,982 Posts
Or an SSR?

Reactions: maxspeed96ct

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
To me it looks more like an S10 SS!

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,802 Posts
I dont' think it looks that bad actually. Shave the rear bumper flat with the tailgate and that would help a lot. If it wasn't such a PITA to do, it would be better than a Colorado since you could tow/haul a hell of a lot more weight wise. Performance wise, Jesus, I wonder how much weight that removed?? That could well be a 3800 lb SS with all the seats, roof, and glass removed.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
389 Posts
I would say shave more. Needs a Scotts hood. A lip up front. And damn can he drive it in the rain. I see where its rounded at the cab. Thought I saw glass but looks like too much rear window.
Agree with finish product, bed, and tail gate. I'm sure its AWD. Probably would be fun as hell to drive.
Image driving on our street. Strip everything and see how many people would ask what it is!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
I like it, love how some people think outside the box. I wonder what the total weight of it is now. With a stroker or tvs setup I bet that thing will fly.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
141 Posts
I think it has the full tbss drivetrain. My brother in law is a member of the same forum as the guy. I'll see what I can find out. I know it was for sale for a while on Craigslist for like $7500.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts