Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey so I lost all my gears it won't move when I put it into gear it grinds so I pulled the awd fuse. and it let me move about 2" back from where I was parked than stop and started to make that grind noise again what yall think that could be ??

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,362 Posts
Okey so I lost all my gears it won't move when I put it into gear it grinds so I pulled the awd fuse. and it let me move about 2" back from where I was parked than stop and started to make that grind noise again what yall think that could be ??
What AWD fuse?

Do a search for "carrier housing".

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the back seat there is a awd or 4x4 fuse in my awd tbss I pulled it and it moved about 2" back than I binded up and grind again but won't move with fuse in

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same exact thing just happen to me, what was it when you got it checked out?

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,578 Posts
I had the same exact thing just happen to me, what was it when you got it checked out?
Are you a fucking idiot or do you not know how to use a calendar? You replied to a thread over 8 years old and the person who started it has not been on this forum in seven years. Did you try looking at the threads referenced in the last reply before you showed up. Try reading instead of asking for easy to find information to be spoon fed to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you a fucking idiot or do you not know how to use a calendar? You replied to a thread over 8 years old and the person who started it has not been on this forum in seven years. Did you try looking at the threads referenced in the last reply before you showed up. Try reading instead of asking for easy to find information to be spoon fed to you.
Dude you've replied to over 3000 posts and started 300 conversations, get off your computer and get a fucking life you ignorant asshole. No need for shit like this it didn't concern you in the first place. Fuck you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts