Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys in traffic on the 836 this morning tells me nice truck bro.... does that have the ls2 vette engine and i was like yea..... then he asks does it move good and i was like... it moves good enough... so trying to compliment the guy i ask him is that a M3 .... and he says no this is a 335 twin turbo baby... then goes and accelerates and you hear the blow off... so i was like ohh okay cool...... traffic moved,.... then he kept trying to get on my ass finally when i passed the 826 he moved next to me and he honked... on three i fucking had him at 100 and i just kept on going and going and then was gone... maybe he should have gotten that m3 instead.... lol..... great kill though.. fuc..ng douche !!! lol

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
I had 335i they are pretty quick, some say they are even faster then the M3, usually debateable with some though. Good kill, another guy on here had one as well and I watched him do a high 13 in the 1/4 with it, 4 door at that.

·
Slow Ass Tbss
TrailblazerSS
2,834 Posts
I dont know about that, the new 335's cars are about equal in the 1/4 but past 100 they will creep past us.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Nice run but wrong section

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
ask 3dvls (billy about the 335i) my friend has one and he runs low 13s...all he has is a cai and juicebox3 and drop kit...insanely fast, he has headers and exhaust on the way...he might be breaking into the 12s with those

dont pick fights with them they are fast, unless you are modded pretty well

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
a friend i know has one and supposedly they pick up 100 Hp off just a tune and exhaust.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Don't the 335i have a turbo?

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
I have a lot of bimmer friends, but I always tell them the same old stupid joke...

Whats the diff between a Porcupine and a Bimmer Owner? In a bimmer the pricks are on the inside.

I know, its cheesy, but true most of the time :)

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
Last year at the track a 335xi (all wheel drive) was running mid 12's with a juicebox and a relocated intercooler.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
yeah the 335i are twin turbo

·
Registered
07 TBSS, 06 CTS-V
134 Posts
my friend has one and he runs low 13s......insanely fast,
Really? Low 13's is insanely fast? Yikes:doh:

I fear the day you get in something that is somewhat fast. I have a 69 Chevelle with a 505 cid big block in it that runs mid 10's, I dont even consider that insanely fast. If 13's is insanely fast, my Chevelle would have you shittin on my seat!!!

Jeff

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
those 335s have so much potential. my buddy had a stage 3 putting down over 450... thing was very very fast.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
Until the High Pressure Fuel Pump fails, which happens a lot.

But the Juicebox stage III tune DOES give them 100hp/100 ftlbs at the wheels.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
I'm CALLING BULLSHIT!!!
these run mid 13's at 104 mph stock!! (0-60 5.1 also)

With your mods you will trap 100mph

There is no way on hell you were going going and GONE past 100! ahahahaahah

nothing to be mad about though, these cars move good! we got SUV's

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
When you hit the gas what speed were you going? Those cars are fast but maybe the BMW needed a driver mod, Cause at 100 he should of been either starting to come around you or already in front of you. Either way if you won good kill!

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
I'm CALLING BULLSHIT!!!
these run mid 13's at 104 mph stock!! (0-60 5.1 also)

With your mods you will trap 100mph

There is no way on hell you were going going and GONE past 100! ahahahaahah

nothing to be mad about though, these cars move good! we got SUV's

These things are no joke.

I wouldn't mind having a 535i or xi

1 - 18 of 18 Posts