Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Are you going to send us another invoice or should we send you the remaining balance?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,289 Posts
Jesse.....I really need to know if you are still taking orders. I had my dual Square valance ripped off the truck. I also need to know if you can tell me where I can get the retaining clips?
fastnal has them ill get ypu part number a little later.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Been over a month. Any update?

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,802 Posts
I got this IM from Jesse on the 25th....

"Valances SHOULD be going into production next week. I will get an exact confirmation after holiday.

Jesse"

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I spoke with the office today. I'm told that my order is "on the desk" but they haven't set a production date yet. Awaiting a return call from the manager.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Finally told the valances will be made by NEXT Friday. Those with unpainted will ship out immediately over that weekend and updated through PP. Painted will have to wait about a week for shipping. Thanks for your patience guys. If it's any consolation, my truck is naked in back too. :cheers1:

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS rwd
179 Posts
Finally told the valances will be made by NEXT Friday. Those with unpainted will ship out immediately over that weekend and updated through PP. Painted will have to wait about a week for shipping. Thanks for your patience guys. If it's any consolation, my truck is naked in back too. :cheers1:
Mine isnt naked thank goodness for that, I am still waiting on my headers I odrered a few weeks ago. Thanks for the update.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Are we going to get another invoice for remaining balance?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
145 Posts
Update?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Guys,

It's with great frustration I have to say that the valances are not done yet. It is particularly upsetting bc in all the years I've dealt with them they have never been late. But I am told that they had equipment failure, so all their work was backed up. As of now I'm told 'maybe by the end of next week." For those who cannot wait and/or want their deposit/payments back, please PM me and I'll get it to you ASAP.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,015 Posts
Sorry to hear about the delay Jesse... GUYS, THIS IS WORTH THE WAIT! My dual square valence that I have had on for a few years is still looking badass! Great product and looks like it came from the factory!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
945 Posts
Sorry to hear about the delay Jesse... GUYS, THIS IS WORTH THE WAIT! My dual square valence that I have had on for a few years is still looking badass! Great product and looks like it came from the factory!
Exactly. Mine still looks brand new.

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
I'm still in!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Guys,

It's with great frustration I have to say that the valances are not done yet. It is particularly upsetting bc in all the years I've dealt with them they have never been late. But I am told that they had equipment failure, so all their work was backed up. As of now I'm told 'maybe by the end of next week." For those who cannot wait and/or want their deposit/payments back, please PM me and I'll get it to you ASAP.
Jesse, as long as you keep us updated and informed I'm sure most of us will wait. I'm still in. Just get me another invoice for my remaining balance and ill get you paid. I'm excited to liven up GMs stupid single exhaust idea.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts