Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well......it seems to be an annual thing. After I wipe out inventory I get upset and disappointed TBSS owners wanting them. So, without further ado, here is the 2013 Valance pre-production order.

Any valance you want $369 unpainted shipped, $450 painted/primered shipped. If you're money is tight now, $150 prepaid deposit and I'll hold your valance/order up to a 12 months.

I will need at least 10. When the list minimum is met and paid...the order goes in and production/delivery dates will be set. As an added bonus, ALL dual square valances will get a pair of offset pipes for the exhaust tips free (while supplies last). These pipes are needed if using SLP, Borla, etc dual round exhaust systems bc the exhaust pipe centerline is ...wait for it....offset. TIPS are NOT included in this offer.

Valance Styles: Blank Rolled Pan Style, Dual Round, and Dual Square.
(click link to see) http://tbmsport.com/tbssrearvalancedesigns.html

Production is tentatively set for the 3rd week of March. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Provide me with:
1) Your Paypal e-mail address
2) Confirm your valance style & paint finish
3) Confirm your shipping address with that of the one on file with Paypal
4) If you're taking the full payment or 1yr deposit option

I will send each of you a Paypal invoice.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
757 Posts
Hell yeah.. PM sent. I'll send a $150 deposit whenever you are ready.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Hmmmm very tempting!

·
Registered
2006 TrailblazerSS
221 Posts
"everytime i think i'am out, they pull me back in!!!"

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
I have one from the very first batch he made and it still looks as good as it did the day I received it from him! :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
198 Posts
Are these like factory with clips or like SLPs and using double sided tape?

Sent from my Fucking iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Are these like factory with clips or like SLPs and using double sided tape?

These attach exactly like the factory valance, the only difference between an oem valance and one of these TBMSport ones are the cutouts (or lack thereof). Jesse did it right when he made these. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
198 Posts
Ok wanted to know because I have an SLP one and it freaking sucks ass. I just ripped it off and threw it away. Tired of dealing with it.

·
Premium Member
'07 3SS AWD
1,841 Posts
I have one of these from Jesse. Dual square. And I love it, totally makes the rear end of the truck. Idk if this is a testament to durability, but I backed into a small snowpile last yr, and my bumper got a little tear in it, but the valance is still flawless.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awwww :cheers1: thanks for the luv, everyone. I got a warm fuzzy...hmmm...might wanna see a dr about that one! :D

UPDATED

1 - 20 of 108 Posts