Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I've seen that one posted on here before...can't remember who has it though...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
60 Posts
:barf:

LOL! IMO.... This would be GAY on an SS but it's beyond that on a reg. TB!
To each his own I guess but one of the cool things about the SS is the stripped look i.e. no luggage rack or side door ding trim. Thats just WOW.
Might look good in a F&F movie. Wouldn't put it past them. Riced out TBSS with a spoiler. Thats too funny!
:rofl:

·
Registered
n/a
886 Posts
I've yet to see one work well on ours. They all look like supermarket cart handles to me. BMW does theirs a tad better than others but all of them look like afterthoughts.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
The only way one would look good on ours is if it were integrated with the 3rd brake light and an elongated version of the stock. Maybe like an inch or two longer to make a little more aggresive and even that is pushing it.

·
Premium Member
06TrailblazerSS 2wd
1,448 Posts
Here we go both have spoilers LOL! The one even has a spoiler on the front!
Fast and Furious material for sure.
P.S. I am sorry if these are any of ya'lls... No offense...
the rear spoiler in the center appears to look good,i'd like to see a larger picture, where was that taken from which website?

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I "blew" it up and it looks almost like the one in my post from ebay. Not that great.

·
Premium Member
06TrailblazerSS 2wd
1,448 Posts
the very 1st one you posted Kevin looks terrible,i'm currently working on a rear spoiler stay tuned

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the very 1st one you posted Kevin looks terrible,i'm currently working on a rear spoiler stay tuned
I'm tellin ya!!! I asked the guy on ebay if he made a spoiler for a TBSS not a grocery cart handle. Wh is is it so hard to find a decent looking spoiler and one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg??:dunno:

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
The only thing I like about any of these is in the 2nd pic.
The stance looks so low and wide. I dont like anything else about it, lol. It also appears to possibly have had the side skirts redone. From the pic I can not make out the ugly frame rails from the side which leads me to think this.

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
I couple more stickers on the side it would be HOT!! :rofl::rofl:

Nah j/k.

I agree with everyone else....Yuuuuck.

What ever happen to that other spoiler that was supposed to be modeled after a BMW?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts