Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put the main thread for this in the appearance section, but just so you FL guys get it directly.... I've conversed with the owner of Suncoast Creations in Bradenton, FL about producing a rear spoiler for Trailblazers and he is interested in doing this for us. I know many have started on this project, but these guys do this for a living so I'm fairly confident they'll be able to finally come through. He needs a local TB that he can use for measurements/fitment. PM me if you are interested and I'll get you in touch with the owner.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
there is plenty of people in that town on this site so this could work out

any designs and pricing you had in mind?

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is plenty of people in that town on this site so this could work out

any designs and pricing you had in mind?
Something along the lines of the SS prototype spoiler is what I think most people have been asking for so that's the direction we'll be going. The main thread for this is in the appearance section- I just planted this in the FL section to ensure someone in that neck of the woods sees it.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Katie isn't ur truck in NY? Lol

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hit her up too (so to speak), and she won't have her truck back until this fall so you are the man!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
Chase not that it's any of your business but he messaged me asking if my truck was available and if not if I knew anybody in the area who may be able to help out. I told him the thread was a good idea as my truck is up north still.

I hit her up too (so to speak), and she won't have her truck back until this fall so you are the man!
I wouldn't go that far .. he is just a boy.. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I wouldn't go that far .. he is just a boy.. :biggrin2:

Oh man, I just get no respect at all!! :dunno:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Chase not that it's any of your business but he messaged me asking if my truck was available and if not if I knew anybody in the area who may be able to help out. I told him the thread was a good idea as my truck is up north still.
:doh: wooohps

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts