Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo........... I just installed a FAST LSXRT 102 manifold and some 42# injectors. What you guys think it will run now? DA will be 1800'-2300' next time I hit the track. Last time my best pass(in sig) was at 1861'. Im thinking it will be around a 12.10 give or take a little if I can catch that same 18XX'DA.

Thoughts? :popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I'm guessing since your stock cubic inch I think you will run 12.2

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:dunno:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Your truck can only suck so much air

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im thinking the power wont fall off as bad above 6k.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I'm thinking 11.9XXs
You can do it buddy! :cheers1:
Thats coming this fall when I find some 0'DA!!! Negative DA would be down right nayaste. :muahaha:

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
Sooooo........... I just installed a FAST LSXRT 102 manifold and some 42# injectors. What you guys think it will run now? DA will be 1800'-2300' next time I hit the track. Last time my best pass(in sig) was at 1861'. Im thinking it will be around a 12.10 give or take a little if I can catch that same 18XX'DA.

Thoughts? :popcorn3:
I think the DA is gonna keep the times around the same.

I'm guessing since your stock cubic inch I think you will run 12.2
Your truck can only suck so much air
The only reason you think this is because I told you this when you ask me about it.

Im thinking the power wont fall off as bad above 6k.
I think its gonna be the down low torque loss thats gonna be tough for you to make up with those stock heads. 60 foot may go up cause of less tq down low. That intake is gonna be a nice piece once you swap to ported heads.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have goals to reach before I do heads. :D

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
I think its gonna be the down low torque loss thats gonna be tough for you to make up with those stock heads. 60 foot may go up cause of less tq down low. That intake is gonna be a nice piece once you swap to ported heads.
I didn't loose any low end with my 102 running a car 90mm tb. I do have heads though but just little 215cc heads ;)

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I still have some things I want to play with in my tune. Try running with the converter unlocked on the big end of the track and if that doesnt work I want to adjust lockup speed. I can still pull a lot more weight. The truck has more in it even in 2k DA...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
If you think it's pulling harder up top on your logs bump your shiftpoints up a tad? Curious to see what you end up doing.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats part of the plan. I may be able to move the shift points up a few hundred rpm.

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Might want to think about the C6 pan and Joes front crossmember.

The GXP is getting tuned this weekend....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
11.8's in negative DA :yay2:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts