Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Springfield and haven't seen a single real tbss around except mine. Are there any? I'm going down to the Rogersville dragstrip Friday and bringing a few friends. I would love to see another tbss out there, or ten.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
24 Posts
I live in Branson.... There are four or five down here unfortunately they are all black just like mine. I heard one of them is for sale for 17k with a borla cutback and a tune...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
I live in little rock. Been looking for a reason to cruise to Branson.

One for all and all for tapatalk!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sometime you guys should come up and go to the dragstrip. Fridays usually aren't busy, get as many runs in as you want for $15.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Idk that I wanna be that far from home and something break! Lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Is it 1/4 or 1/8?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Idk I'm down for a meeting in Branson but with no trailer I don't want to race that far from home.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
You guys do shows? Or just race?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
24 Posts
I haven't met any of the other owners in this area. I just bought my truck a couple weeks ago and I am MUCH younger than the fellow owners I see driving around. This being a tourist town, and it being middle of summer... I am not 100% sure as to how many of the TBSS that I see around here are local. Given that the 3 or 4 that I have seen around here recently did have Missouri plates, I'm not sure that they didn't roll in from other parts of Missouri.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just race, it's way too hard to keep the black paint perfect. Garrin, if you're under 60 you are under the average age of anyone driving around in branson!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Lol I'm only 23.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,114 Posts
Fudruckers and outlaw drift carts! We would dominate!

·
Big chin
06 TrailblazerSS
263 Posts
Whats up, guys. Springfield, mo frequenter here. I live about 20 minutes away. Have a white 06. Ive seen a few in springfield, and one in branson.

Thad

1 - 20 of 20 Posts