Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. Long time member and now new vendor.

My first item for sale that requiers a vendor status is complete set of these interior SMD bulbs, including 6 dome/license plate bulbs + one trunk dome bulb.
Very bright and durable, I have had these on my truck for 18 months now and all are still working fine.

Colors available: White, Red, Blue, Pink, Green, Yellow.
You can also mix and match.

$49 shipped to lower 48 states.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY A SET, PM ME, THANKS!!

ALSO, IF YOU GOT QUESTIONS, DON`T HESITATE TO SEND PM. DO NOT CLUTTER THIS THREAD IF POSSIBLE, THANK YOU!

White bulbs.
White interior (2).JPG

White interior (4).JPG

Blue bulbs
Blue interior (2).JPG

Blue interior.JPG

Green bulbs
Green interior (2).JPG

Green interior.JPG

Red bulbs
Red (1).JPG

Red (2).JPG

HIGH POWER RED $74 SHIPPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES.
Super bright Red bulbs (4).JPG
Super bright Red bulbs (5).JPG

·
I wanna go fast!
Trailblazer SS 06
2,398 Posts
I have a set and they work great! Just a side note. They only work if if plugged in, in one direction. You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right the first time lol.
Thanks Petri!

·
I wanna go fast!
Trailblazer SS 06
2,398 Posts
ALL SMD lights are polarity specific.
I figured, when one would not work at first. Just was unaware when installing. Thought I'd help the other ignoramuses like me. At first i was like aaah crap, its broke.

But great product, good price, and bright. Makes the truck look newer in style. It made the old ones look antique. And the heat from my old lic lights was turning the socket black. Good piece of mind, knowing how much cooler these run also.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a set and they work great! Just a side note. They only work if if plugged in, in one direction. You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right the first time lol.
Thanks Petri!
You are welcome! I`m glad you like them.
Yeah, I forgot to tell you about the polarity, sorry.

I figured, when one would not work at first. Just was unaware when installing. Thought I'd help the other ignoramuses like me. At first i was like aaah crap, its broke.

But great product, good price, and bright. Makes the truck look newer in style. It made the old ones look antique. And the heat from my old lic lights was turning the socket black. Good piece of mind, knowing how much cooler these run also.
I told you I test every set before shipping.:cheers1:

.... any sets in BLUE?
Yes, blue is also available. Same price.

Pete

·
Premium Member
2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
2,392 Posts
Love these in Green, very festive and my 3yr old son loves them.

Sent from my HTC One

·
Premium Member
2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
2,392 Posts
There is a fee if goods, so most buyers add 3% to cover those fees if they pay via that method.

I know Pete is a good seller, but I always pay as goods, as Paypal doesn't have your back on a gift payment.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Hey pete, question.. My truck interior lights have 2 bulbs each door.. How much for a complete set for me since inside i need 8 + license plate + dome..
Or is it differant for the SS because im converting a LS

Sent from my iphone😎

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey pete, question.. My truck interior lights have 2 bulbs each door.. How much for a complete set for me since inside i need 8 + license plate + dome..
Or is it differant for the SS because im converting a LS

Sent from my iphone😎
Pm sent.
And I don't know if it is different in LS.

Pete

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
95 Posts
Green is awesome, unlocking the truck at night looks too cool, thanks again

Sent from

·
The Law
07 Trailblazer 3SS
310 Posts
Installed these this afternoon and I must say they really set off the interior. Thanks Petri!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
24 Posts
Got my order and it was all types of jacked up. First I was missing a bulb..then after installation I had to find out 3 bulbs were white when I ordered a blue set. Overall not to happy

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my order and it was all types of jacked up. First I was missing a bulb..then after installation I had to find out 3 bulbs were white when I ordered a blue set. Overall not to happy
Somehow you make it sound like I did nothing to correct this...

Yes, there was 1 bulb missing, I did noticed that right after I had sent those packages(and I sent you pm about it) and I sent the missing bulb to you next day, after you confirmed that you had the one shipment that was missing one.

All the bulbs were blue(plastic part of the bulb is blue), there might be some difference in the "shade" of the color blue(?) they are emitting, but they were blue not white.

I did allready packaged 3 extra blue bulbs and gave them to my wife yesterday, and she will send those to you today on the way from work, if you still want them(even though you said on the PM`s you only need one blue bulb, that you can use those "white" bulbs on the licence plate).

So what do you want to do?

Have the extra 3 bulbs and be done with this?
Send everything back for a refund(I can refund you extra dollar for all your trouble opening my shipments)?

By all means reply here and not on the pm`s.

Thank you so much,

Pete

·
NE TBSS
TrailblazerSS
1,128 Posts
Somehow you make it sound like I did nothing to correct this...

Yes, there was 1 bulb missing, I did noticed that right after I had sent those packages(and I sent you pm about it) and I sent the missing bulb to you next day, after you confirmed that you had the one shipment that was missing one.

All the bulbs were blue(plastic part of the bulb is blue), there might be some difference in the "shade" of the color blue(?) they are emitting, but they were blue not white.

I did allready packaged 3 extra blue bulbs and gave them to my wife yesterday, and she will send those to you today on the way from work, if you still want them(even though you said on the PM`s you only need one blue bulb, that you can use those "white" bulbs on the licence plate).

So what do you want to do?

Have the extra 3 bulbs and be done with this?
Send everything back for a refund(I can refund you extra dollar for all your trouble opening my shipments)?

By all means reply here and not on the pm`s.

Thank you so much,

Pete
And for this I'm buying a set.

PM sent!

·
The Law
07 Trailblazer 3SS
310 Posts
Yea, no problems here. I don't see the point in getting all pissed. The guy obviously will correct the problem. Everyone has had an issue ordering something at one point or another for their truck. Now if he didnt fix it then you can get upset, but give the guy a chance.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
24 Posts
Pm was sent twice. And not replied too. All I was giving was my experience with the seller. Yes you did send the bulb and that was fine. Bulbs are still not blue and if you would like I can upload the pictures I have to prove it. And if you want I would more than happily post per here or send another pm.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts