Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my fiance is getting me some ray-bans first nice sunglass im getting and i dont wanna just trow them in a cupholder so what are u guys using to hold your sunglasses .... i dont wanna just get a clip to the visor... any suggetions ... gm shouldve came out with a trailblazer overhead holder for the ss ....

help me choose glasses .....here are two pics

and i seen imports with this set up do they make it for us ?
thanks

Attachments

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I used to have the visor clip in my work truck. It didn't really last very long. Now I have a hard case (pocket type) that I keep in my prescription sun glasses in. It's good for me because I can take it from car to car, and when I'm wearing sunglasses, I put my clears in the case.........There are always spots to put the case in your vehicle, and it is very good protection for your investment! Hope this helps:dunno:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

·
Registered
chevy
361 Posts
i have half jacket oakleys and keep them above the visor unfolded and they stay there nicely and don't take up much space. Might work with that pair. They have never fallen out on to my lap!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
211 Posts
Always put my Maui Jim's in the bag and then in the rectangle space in front of the two forward cup holders.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,727 Posts
raybans usually come with a case... semi hard, thats what I keep mine in.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,552 Posts
For sailing I have a croakie on my sunglasses. I just shorten the strap and hang them on my rear view mirror. I also keep a cheap spare pair in the console for passengers.

·
Registered
2006 White 2WD LT
274 Posts
Raybans in the case or my visor clip. Oakleys in the bag in the console.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help guys .... anybody sell sunglasses? What kind of warranty u get with raybans? ....

Sent from my MB501 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
^I don't know anything about RayBan/

Oakley is Made in USA.
:cheers1:

You can actually have a pair custom made just for you too. I have been thinking about that for a long time,.

·
Registered
chevy
361 Posts
i did my half jackets custom. Picked the colors and lenses. Got an extra set for golf too!!!! Love them. Don't even know they are on!!!

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
sunglasses come with cases.. well.. the good ones do anyways

dont just get raybans cause of the name . Get what looks good and fits your face

I worked at an eye clinic for almost 5 years (contacts/optical) and people would bring in pictures all the time of what they liked on the internet.. we'd order them.. they'd come pick them up and they'd hate them cause they would fit their face funny or make them look like a bug... but they wanted them because of what brand they are.
raybans are good, oakleys are good (but overpriced and over hyped), maui jims IMO are the best for men.. I bought my husband a pair of maui jims and he loves them

Warranty depends on where you buy them from and if they even offer one. My old employer offered a year warranty on any frame or lens damage.. but other places will just tell you to be more careful with your shit and point you to the newest models available for purchase

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Always put my Maui Jim's in the bag and then in the rectangle space in front of the two forward cup holders.
Maui Jim's are insane. It's amazing how well it cuts the glare and makes everything look so crisp in the bright sun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts