Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gave the SS a much needed summertime bath, just a hand wash shammy to dry, and used some eagle one all wheel and tire cleaner. Was very surprised at how well it made the stock wheels shine. I have used a hand polish on the wheels before but no more than two times out of the year. Let me know what you guys think!

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for showing the SS some love guys

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
At first glance I thought u at the car wash just off the strip up there....The smooth tails look good

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At first glance I thought u at the car wash just off the strip up there....The smooth tails look good
Thanks man, just had them done about a week ago. LOL no car wash is over next to dollywood in pigeon forge. You need to ride over here for the grand fall rod run in september.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Thanks man, just had them done about a week ago. LOL no car wash is over next to dollywood in pigeon forge. You need to ride over here for the grand fall rod run in september.
The one right across from the camp ground and got alittle log cabin building beside it.....if so my SS been washed there to :D

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep you got it man aunt bugs car wash lol. And theres the cabin rentals they own as well next door thats the log cabin lol. So if you had the ss up here before no reason not to bring it back up. LOL

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Looks good my trucks due for it's bi-annual car wash soon

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,381 Posts
Yep you got it man aunt bugs car wash lol. And theres the cabin rentals they own as well next door thats the log cabin lol. So if you had the ss up here before no reason not to bring it back up. LOL
Maybe if I can ill be there in the fall!

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again for all the compliments guys. Aaron, the grand fall rod run is in september you should make the trip up then.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yeah, looks good and the wheels do shine. I am not happy with mine cause it is getting hard to make these wheels shine. Wish I had the time and knowledge to polish mine.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea getting ready to take mine off, and put my factory repros on. Its easy man use any rub on polish. Then buff it with a soft towel. I use the eagle one all wheel and tire cleaner almost every wash to as you can see it works lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts