Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still interested in a meet up/cruise bbq and beers or something in Norcal(probably Sac Area) this summer I've seen some Tbss's around I know they're around!

Reactions: SleeperSS

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,703 Posts
Sounds like a good idea but too far away for me.

You could come to the south TBSS meet that Pinkberry is hosting in Florida this year.

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Theres one and heder this forum makes me want to move to the east coast thats where all the fun is with these things

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
In NJ come to E-Town great track

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Im still interested, but this summer is looking a little busy aside from work, already have a couple vacations planned to Universal Studios and Disneyland in LA in the next couple months. Would like to have a nice cruise or an event to attend, even going out to a good restaurant .. just dont want to be driving up to Sac to hang out with a couple dudes in an empty parking lot with nothing to do. LOL .. this is your side of town guys, if I were hosting in the South bay area I would figure out something to do to make it happen.

At this point, I might be able to bring the SS or my new SS. So many choices.

I really like where youre headed Tim, I need to pick up a couple of those for my LS2 and LS3's.

- Dan

·
Registered
07 TBss awd
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'm still down just want a good amount of interest then we can talk I for sure want a meetup/cruise maybe a bbq is an idea idk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
133 Posts
I'm down.

Could even setup lunch at Pangaea Bier Cafe (great food and beer) and there is ice cream across the street (Gunthers). Maybe cruise Old Sac or BBQ at Miller Park or Discovery for those that may want to be close to water. Just throwing ideas out.

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,276 Posts
Sounds awesome but I doubt my rig will be done this year. Just never seem to find the time to work on it. May show up in this guy though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts