Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Race Season is in full swing, and no bolt on will help your TB-SS like a set of headers from one of our great manufactuers!

We have put togethor the below packages, sales, and offers to help you save money on a great set of new headers!

Note: Coated headers can take between a week and three weeks depending on lead times and the coating you order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kooks Headers-

Kooks is our most popular Trailblazer SS header line. They fit great, and simply perform awesome! We have Kooks 1 3/4" and 1 7/8" and ready to ship. On top of the catted and off road Y-pipes, we also now have available for purchase the female ends of Kooks Ball and Socket collector. This gives you a great base to build your own true dual exhaust using Kooks headers

http://marylandspeed.com/kooks-ball...-exhausts-to-kooks-headers-7106s5-p-1276.html

Additionally, we have several sets of headers staged at Jet Hot ready to be coated. We are the largest Kooks dealer on the east coast, and stock these headers, allowing us to provide better service than the rest. :rock:

You can always call us at 443-730-9428 with questions or to order!

Kooks 1 3/4" TB-SS Header PT# 6310 Pictured

View Our entire Kooks TB-SS header lineup here-

http://marylandspeed.com/chevy-trailblazer-ss-2006-headers-c-242_243.html

Sale details-

These specials all include free shipping!

If you want coated headers-

Use Coupon Code freecoatkooks on our website to get free standard coating on your headers. Our standard coating is Jet Hot 1700 degree Extreme Sterling or any of PM-FL's 2000 degree coatings! Note: You must buy headers and a Y-pipe to get the free coating on the headers.

Both are better coatings that what most the other guys even offer, and the 1700 Extreme Sterling normally runs $280.

You can also call to redeem this special.

If you want uncoated headers-

If you want uncoated headers, you will have to call us at 443-730-9428 to receive a quote. Due to the competition out there, we cannot post our prices..but they are very competitive (especially if you are looking for other parts in a package). It will be a call that is very worth your while.

---------------------------------------------------------------
StainlessWorks Headers-

Stainlessworks is having a 10% off sale this July. With this special, you can get 10% off our already discounted SW prices, PLUS Free Shipping!
This applies to any order over $200. To get this deal, all you have to do is add the parts to your cart, and enter SWjuly42011 at checkout!

Order at the links below!

We have all StainlessWorks Headers price competitively with Off Road packages starting as low as 939.95 Shipped before the 10% discount!

You can order Stainless works headers at the link below-
http://marylandspeed.com/chevy-trailblazer-ss-2006-headers-c-242_243.html

Pictured: StainlessWorks Catted Header Package

Note: Many Stainlessworks systems are built to order. If you are working on a tight time frame please contact us before ordering.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Other Notes: All sales/shipping prices are listed on the site except for uncoated Kooks, which you must call us for pricing on. To get the free coating on Kooks headers, you must either redeem it on the site at the time of purchase, or call in your order and mention it.

We are committed to bringing you the best prices and service possible..which we are well known on these boards for. If someone has a lower total shipped price on any of the sale items listed here, bring it to us and will try and match it.[/QUOTE]

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Great prices! How long are you running the sale? I will be ordering 1 7/8 coated with Y-pipe coated(not sure if I am getting the catted version or the off road yet) with plugs, boots, wires and a new 160 deg thermostat at the beginning of August:clap: I just checked your site but it looks like there is a problem with your "Jet hot 1700 degree extreme sterling silver"(could be my computer?) picture. Do you have any pictures of that finish on a set of Kooks? :popcorn3: Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
117 Posts
outstanding deal here guys!!! order up;) :coolthumb: Brandon and marylandspeed rock. my SW package is finally ordered!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
28 Posts
Hey Just to throw up a review i ordered my Corsa Sport From these guys customer sevice and quick shipment is great keep up the good work fellas and keep bringing the great deals

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is still going. After a bit of a backorder at Kooks..we have some unsold TB-SS headers coming in today finally!

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
do you have a sale on the SW LMF exhaust.?? PM pricing please:coolthumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
mine should be here tomorrow!!!! or actually later today!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
170 Posts
I just got mine in the mail they are sick. Everyone at Maryland Speed was very helpful and I will be buying from them in the future. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Why aren't the OBX's on sale?
:rofl:

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Maryland speed how much for 1 7/8 kooks with catted y pipe shipped to 37862? Send me a pm with final pricing thanks.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As noted in the sale, you have to call us for pricing. We do not pm below website price quotes. The number is 443-730-9428. We are open untill 6 PM on weekdays and 2PM Saturday.

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
How long is this sale going on for the Kooks?

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
Thanks guys!! Got my order in today.
GREAT deal on Kooks stuff!!

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
My va claim is in the rating board as of thursday... Needs to hurry before this ends I need headers!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the orders guys..this is still going. With Kooks you get free coating or you can call us for a better price. Stainlessworks, you can call us for better pricing. With Pacesetter the best price is on the website. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts