Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Urmomsfavtoy
TBSS
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well guys i was driving to my moms when i saw two cars going under speedlimit which is 35 and they was going 25 it was a blue crown vic and a cadd deville. i pass both of them by moving right and then left still at speed limit. shit hits the fan and the crown vic gets on my ass and tries to pass me or something and ends up going in the wrong side of the road trying to pass be but couldnt because it was only a one way when i was turning in some construction, their was a tahoe hpd so he stoped me. the officer tells me i was stopped for passing a red light and for no insurance. which at the time i didnt have the right copy of my insurance but do have insurance. i told him no i didnt pass the light and also ask what was the hurry since i i passed both cars. i told him that two cars were driving below speed limit and wanted to pass slow traffic. he said i dont wanna hear it you shouldnt be driving like that.he gave me a ticket for passing a red light and threat me with i could of gone to jail for that. and said i didnt go to jail because my wife and son was in the car. wtf is up with fuken cops trying to scare people. i mean u get the power andyou abuse it later. wth do something great with ur job like take out bad guys not someone because he passed u up.

ps i was driving a cavalier so no i was not speeding in the ss wth any advice???

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,278 Posts
the officer tells me i was stopped for passing a red light and for no insurance. which at the time i didnt have the right copy of my insurance but do have insurance.
If you have insurance, it will be dismissed upon providing proof. Do you mean you got a ticket for disregarding a red light (traffic signal)? If so, do whatever you feel is the right thing to do.

·
Urmomsfavtoy
TBSS
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have insurance, it will be dismissed upon providing proof. Do you mean you got a ticket for disregarding a red light (traffic signal)? If so, do whatever you feel is the right thing to do.
no he said i passed the red light and i didnt pass no red light i had my wife and son. he was just mad that i passed him???

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
What the fuck is passing a red light?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,035 Posts
im confused, can you provide a picture and a better description? Maybe we can help you to prove that we are not all that bad.........

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
So did you pass both of them on the shoulder? how many lanes were there? That story was all over the place. :dunno:

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,015 Posts
im confused, can you provide a picture and a better description? Maybe we can help you to prove that we are not all that bad.........
Not possible...LOL

·
Registered
Trailblazer
763 Posts
So you zigzag in and out of two cars going 25 in a 35 (also in a construction zone if I read that correctly...nearly impossimble as it was written), and you are pissed that you got a ticket?

·
Urmomsfavtoy
TBSS
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No the officer tried passing me up on a construction zone. The officer told me I passed a red light that's why I said it I know I can run a light I am glad I have people here who can read english in a 102 ways. I passed them before the construction zone came up and the officer was in front of me like 100 feet when he said I ran the red light 2 intersections after he pulled me over. Ill draw a picture later

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
WTF is passing a red light? I pass redlights all the time, with cops sitting at them. It is becasue they are sitting at the red light and I am going through my green light. Therefore I pass a red light.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
well guys i was driving to my moms when i saw two cars going under speedlimit which is 35 and they was going 25 it was a blue crown vic and a cadd deville. i pass both of them by moving right and then left still at speed limit. shit hits the fan and the crown vic gets on my ass and tries to pass me or something and ends up going in the wrong side of the road trying to pass be but couldnt because it was only a one way when i was turning in some construction, their was a tahoe hpd so he stoped me. the officer tells me i was stopped for passing a red light and for no insurance. which at the time i didnt have the right copy of my insurance but do have insurance. i told him no i didnt pass the light and also ask what was the hurry since i i passed both cars. i told him that two cars were driving below speed limit and wanted to pass slow traffic. he said i dont wanna hear it you shouldnt be driving like that.he gave me a ticket for passing a red light and threat me with i could of gone to jail for that. and said i didnt go to jail because my wife and son was in the car. wtf is up with fuken cops trying to scare people. i mean u get the power andyou abuse it later. wth do something great with ur job like take out bad guys not someone because he passed u up.

ps i was driving a cavalier so no i was not speeding in the ss wth any advice???
Homey, you are preaching to the choir:furious:....I've had my fair share of run-ins with the cops over speed limits...fight the ticket (I'm fighting mine); I probably won't win, but I'm not giving up my $$ without some opposition....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts