Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am minding my business at a light and I hear an ugly exhaust note to look over and see a stupid girl driving a black lightning...she recalls again and kind of lurches bit we have traffic on front of us...so o drop to 3 and stabitrac comes off...I was wait for this dumb broad to be a bitch, of course she was light turns green her side moves before mine and she gives it weigh to chirp the ties and takes off, we get out of the intersection and she floors it, it sounds horrible like an exhaust leak almost so it try to get close and let them know in down to play...no way to line up next to so I get behind the we speed up and then she flips a bitch at first turn and floors it out of sight...dumb cunt problem driving her boyfriends truck cause I think he was in pass side

Thought id share my almost street race...ill find the truck again this town is not big and most likely they are on base too

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Get 'em!

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
kill em....

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Bang her.....

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Picking on a Lightning in a 14s TBSS.. Sounded like that "stupid bitch" found someone stupider than her... :doh:

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Eh it probably would have been close.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Eh it probably would have been close.
Close?

I didn't see the part where the lightning had a bed full of mulch, fertilizer and Berch trees to be planted in the chicks garden..

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fn auto correct...ya ya engrish not my first ranguage, ror (raugh out roud)

I'll have a lot done here in two weeks then ill go back on the hunt

I thought I would have a chance cause it was a chick driving her bf truck

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

1 - 20 of 46 Posts