Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Turbo Kit SOLD!!! Turbo Kit SOLD!!! Turbo Kit SOLD!!! Turbo Kit SOLD!!! Turbo Kit SOLD!!!

Still available is the HP Tuners with 6 credits, 07-08 TBSS ECM/PCM, and PCMforless washer relocation kit.

I just purchased this kit a couple weeks ago and now just found out I my work place will be closing soon. So rather than put myself in a possible hard place in the near future, I've decided to part with this unfortunately. I hate to see this go since it would be great fun on my truck but I need to think about more important things like still having a vehicle to drive and making my mortgage payment without a job for a while.

It's a complete STS kit with a 5lb spring, alky meth kit (never installed), PCM For less washer tank relocator (never installed), 42lb injectors, HP Tuners with 6 credits, 2008 ECM/PCM for the Tuner with the STS tune already on them.

Low miles on the kit. Turbo is in great shape. These pics are as it came off the truck so it's in great shape. No rust or corrosion. Comes with a repair manual and all the instructions needed.

I'm listing this at a very fair $3,000 plus cost of shipping (approx $150-175).

Any more questions please let me know. I can take more specific pictures if you would like them. Everything is packaged up and ready to ship as soon as I receive full payment.

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
Dang... sorry to hear you have to get rid of it but GLWS!
Hey btw how did you like the the setup??? I've always been interetsed in purchasing the STS turbo kit...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never got the pleasure of enjoying it... Bought it just a couple weeks ago and got the bad news about my work situation nearly right afterwards. :crybaby:

Thanks for the bumps.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You'd have to ditch the dual set up since this runs off the stock Y-pipe and has a single 3" pipe that dumps before the rear axle. Atleast that's how its set up now.

There's no way to run a true dual set up like you have.

·
Premium Member
2006 TrailblazerSS
3,224 Posts
I never got the pleasure of enjoying it... Bought it just a couple weeks ago and got the bad news about my work situation nearly right afterwards. :crybaby:

Thanks for the bumps.
Aw man, so sorry to hear this! :(

Well maybe I'll just have to buy it!!!! :yay2: :D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You should! I know it would be a blast and have plenty of room to improve if you ever wanted more than just 5lbs. And its like free HP since it doesn't really take any power away from the engine.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the help with the link JD!

Ted: Yes I'm in Madison, I'm sure we could work out a delivery option since your only a state away.

And thanks for the help Stephanie.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
480 Posts
Let's see, bills or turbo...... if I didn't have a kid on the way I'd be living in my sweet boosted tbss. Glws! If you don sell it by my next paycheck I'll will be the new owner of this kit.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha I've thought about living in my truck! I don't have a problem with it. However convincing my wife would be slightly harder...

Send me a message on payday and let me know where to ship it. :cheers1:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts