Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

STS Turbo+ECM,TCM,HPTuner+

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  ky-ss 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold the tbss but demodded first.I will try to sell this stuff together first.If no takers,only then will try to sell seperately.Complete sts turbo system working perfectly when removed,with manual,boost guage fitted into ss plug.Exhaust ends in turndown in front of rear axle.Also included are 08 ecm,tcm already tuned for the turbo.I don't know if the computers will work with 07 or 09 but many on this site can answer that.Also includes meth setup and new never installed washer tank relocation setup from pcmforless.Computers are not tuned for meth.Last but not least is hptuner,(not pro),with 2 credits.All for $2600 plus shipping and fees.Also have precut inner fender but it would cost more to ship than it's worth.Everything in good condition,no rust ,etc.

See less See more
#5 ·
Wow another great deal I can't afford

#10 ·
Pics? What kind of power did you put down? Stock injectors? Using stock trans? I'm in Louisville

#13 ·
So I was thinking. Would I be able to copy all the 08s ecm and tcm settings to hp tuners and them write those settings to my 06 ecm and tcm?
If this is possible Ill take it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.