Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
YIKES, I didn't see anywhere meth was mentioned, only 93 in this thread. How conservative of a tune are we talking here? Was compression mentioned? I'm also wondering how much better than 1.58 you're shooting for as it seems to me like it's hooking up.

Tim, you were mixing 2 very different fuels!
Yes sir!!!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
100 Posts
Has it been confirmed there is no meth in this truck? Could have sworn I read somewhere there was.

And if not....why not?

So its gonna go faster with somebody else driving? He cut a 1.5 60' in the one pass...how much harder is it gonna hook? The MPH being down seems to be the issue not this "its full weight" and "didn't hook" nonsense. I hope for the customer's sake you do get it figured out.

Fran I love ya brother but he was talking AWD trucks. There really hasn't been an impressive one yet besides Jeremiah's which ran a slow ET for the power made. Not saying it can't be done though, just nobody has proved Tim's statement wrong yet.
mph was down from spinning/ cutting out at the 1,000'

·
Can you say 9's
AWD Trailblazer SS
2,066 Posts
mph was down from spinning/ cutting out at the 1,000'
You do not loose mph from spinning, Et yes. If it cut out at the 1000' mark then I could see your mph down.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
100 Posts
just speaking from the couple of passes i made, first 2 spun off the line, last one hooked good but backed out at the 1,000' due to no cage yet, and like i said before this is full interior even with rear entertainment, 3/4 tank of fuel, and street tires and stock 20's, and i weigh 250lbs but on a diet lol

141 - 148 of 148 Posts