Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
i posted on tbss about not going with this company and they are fuckin frauds and i was banned for a few days because they were a paying vendor lol well i guess i was right

·
Registered
258 Posts
i posted on tbss about not going with this company and they are fuckin frauds and i was banned for a few days because they were a paying vendor lol well i guess i was right

I thought you were banned over another Vendor, guess i was wrong

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
I live local, so I'll be on the lookout for a blue TBSS haulin ass on the bottle away from 5.0 Hope they dont confuse it with mine. Blue is the fastest.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
I thought you were banned over another Vendor, guess i was wrong

no cuase i put up a wikepdia add then someone ptu up stuff abotu vector and tbyrne and they said it was me knowing that anyone can edit that stuff .

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
you were the lucky one lol

·
Premium Member
4,774 Posts
I know there was a lot of fear when Stripper started up because of the history of some of the employees working for them.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
I am starting to think all the vendors for this truck fuckin suck.
And all of they're customer service is shit.

·
Premium Member
4,774 Posts
Just depends on what you're looking for in a vendor. Stick with a well established vendor with positive feedback and you'll be good. Since there are tons of F-Bodies running around I use those guys as a source.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I am starting to think all the vendors for this truck fuckin suck.
And all of they're customer service is shit.
PCM4LESS
Leftcoast '32
ADM
Phoenix Transmissions
etc.

All good in my book...a lot of the basic bolt-ons I went through Summt Racing

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2WD
570 Posts
Well there is a surprise. lols

Yeah, it seems like original APE guys split off and started business's. There is a lot of info (or used to be) about it on LS1.com.

I think these guys were trying to be teflon Hennessey copy cats it seems. Someones gotta make a movie about that guy because it's incredible.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Still at it

As of today strippermotorsports is still selling TBSS K&N CAI's on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
I posted that information to and got a warning. They said I was slamming a site vendor. Just goes to show they are in it for the dollar and not the protection of the TBSS community.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts