Premium Member
Sold
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Nice vids man. I watch the show. Cars are awesome but I don't think there's anything Street about them. That last car looks like an Audi R8.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
There is absolutely nothing street about those cars. The only one is farm truck but you see how well he does. I see that dude all over the place driving around. He wheeled into jimmy johns one day and talked to me and and my wife for about five minutes. Really nice guy. I think his truck has a 4l80 so it's probably fairly street able for a truck with 2000+ hp, lol.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
There is absolutely nothing street about those cars. The only one is farm truck but you see how well he does. I see that dude all over the place driving around. He wheeled into jimmy johns one day and talked to me and and my wife for about five minutes. Really nice guy. I think his truck has a 4l80 so it's probably fairly street able for a truck with 2000+ hp, lol.
That's insane. 2000+ HP Street cars.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
That's insane. 2000+ HP Street cars.

This was before he threw in the 632 and he said with the 2 kits he was over 1500hp so I'd imagine now he's got to be pushing 2k. At the time he said his truck ran mid 12's. I laughed and he walked off with a big shit eating grin.

1 - 20 of 631 Posts