Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. i want to straight pipe my tbss, resonator and muffler be gone! question is, what do i buy for this? im having a mechanic do the dirty work, and he needs the parts. links would be nice, if not then just tell me what to get. thanks!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in northeastern jersey (bergen county), so is there any examples of what stores to look into? example, would either advance auto parts or autozone sell this? those are the two car shops that i know of around me. just lookin for specifics here

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
its exhaust pipe, if you cant figure out where to buy it, maybe you shouldnt even be modding a car

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
its exhaust pipe, if you cant figure out where to buy it, maybe you shouldnt even be modding a car
:iamwithstupid:

Go to a local muffler shop that has a couple feet of 3" aluminized or stainless pipe in stock and have him cut and weld it in. This is a 1 on a scale of 1-10 mod.

·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
i would just get yourself a cut-out and call it a day. i would bet your gona get sick of all that noise pretty quickly. The novelty of driving a ciggarette boat down the road wears off in about a week...trust me.:2cents:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts