Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all I was looking to get some replica wheels, 30.5 suspension parts to lower it and a few other goodies in the store but i've seen an OVERWHELMING amount of posts about ungodly wait times for parts being 2+ months with very little response from Tony. I have no issues and not trying to bash the man im sure hes busy because i've called, text and emailed him to no avail..... but does anyone have any info on recent reliability of shipping on parts lately i haven't seen any recent posts about it. I appreciate any info guys i'm just hesitant on throwing a couple grand out there on parts and not receiving them for as long as some of the other members on this forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update: just found the lowering kit on dsperformance for cheaper and the 22x9 replicas for 110 more but will receive in less that a week. still want the aeroforce gauge and a few other things but im holding until i get some feedback from tony or at least some positive feedback from members

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2007
16 Posts
It's been a few years so I can't speak to today's timeframe but I ordered the bag conversion springs and rear shocks in one order then after that another order for the front control arms and shocks. It wasn't that much of a wait so in my opinion all the parts arrived within a reasonable timeframe and were packaged well. There was one situation with the control arms, Tony's crew doubled the order so I received two complete sets but Tony responded with a pre-paid shipping label immediately once I notified him of the error. He had another customer that wanted control arms so instead of returning the extra set to Tony he had them shipped directly to another customer. Anyway, that's been my experience, just saying.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's been a few years so I can't speak to today's timeframe but I ordered the bag conversion springs and rear shocks in one order then after that another order for the front control arms and shocks. It wasn't that much of a wait so in my opinion all the parts arrived within a reasonable timeframe and were packaged well. There was one situation with the control arms, Tony's crew doubled the order so I received two complete sets but Tony responded with a pre-paid shipping label immediately once I notified him of the error. He had another customer that wanted control arms so instead of returning the extra set to Tony he had them shipped directly to another customer. Anyway, that's been my experience, just saying.
thanks for the input. I've had my tbss for 7 years now and never really got into forums or anything and just recently joined so I wanted to get a feel of the current store situation because everything I've seen posted recently was a nightmare to read and im freshening the old girl up but didnt want to wait an unreasonable amount of time if i can pay 100 bucks more and get started next weekend ya'know? lol

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
399 Posts
Sounds like you're already figuring out that the easier way is to skip the Tony shenanigans altogether. All the bits you're looking for are obtainable by several other less-frustrating sources.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts