Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up yesterday morning to find my '08 silver SS stolen from in front of my house! Live in So Cal. Haven't heard anything yet so it's not looking good. Never heard it fire up either so they probably rolled it to the end of the street. Been a long time since I've been to this site, but I'm reaching out as far as possible. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,529 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I hope it's found soon.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
People are complete assholes. Good luck with the recovery or the insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
garage empty!!!
507 Posts
Good luck with finding it. Did you call Onstar yet? They can see if they still have a connection with it. I really hope you get it back. Mine was stolen 2 weeks ago. They found it, but needs repairs.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,703 Posts
Damn sorry to hear about this.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I did call Onstar right away, but because I didn't have the service active, they couldn't locate it. Said it was due to FCC regulation (privacy I guess). I'd need to be in the vehicle to activate Onstar first.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
967 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Another one gone in CA. I'm in Los Angeles too. What part are you from? I'll keep my eye out.

·
Hater
Duh
9,199 Posts
^^ That sounds like a bunch of BS. Good luck but chances are that is stripped by now.
It's not. If you don't subscribe to the service they don't have an obligation to assist and they may not be able to. It has always been this way. Besides, it would take 5 sec to unplug the box.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
967 Posts
I live in Santa Clarita area. I'm in that part of the valley all the time though. I'll keep my eye out. 5 years ago I had a Impala with top of line Viper alarm with ignition kill stolen in Chatsworth. Think they just towed it away. They never found it. Hopefully you get yours back in descent condition. Good luck

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
282 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
724 Posts
Sorry to hear this man!!! String the thieves up!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts