Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
'98 Trans Am
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My trans am was stolen a couple nights ago, and I just got it back today, stripped.

just wanted to ask that you keep an eye out on craigslist, ebay or the classifieds for any of these things from my car that are fairly easily identifiable.

If you see them, please let me know so maybe something can be done about these thief's...

The car is an A4 Auto

misc.
- firebird shifter ball http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/products/Shifter-Knob,-1982%2d2002-Camaro{47}Firebird-5spd-or-6-spd-Firebird-Embedded-Black-Shifter-Knob.html

- last of the breed badges (yes, they actually took them): http://emblempros.com/inc/sdetail/2043/1346

- Carbon Fiber vinyl wrapped door sills

exhaust:
-SLP Loudmouth I catback, with 3.5" dual corsa clone exhaust tips

wheels:
18x8.5 and 18x10.5. These wheels normally have a "machined" lip, mine are powdercoated ALL BLACK, so they are fairly unique in that sense.
these http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-for-Corvette_4/Corvette-C6-Z06-Deep-Dish-Wheels-Black_3#.UkP_fIbDy7k but they DO have the corvette logo in the center

tires: 245/40/18 Hancook ventus v12, 295/35/18 Bridgestone Potenza sport

engine bay (everything was taken). obvious items include:
-LS1 motor (stock), LS1 intake. A4 transmission
-BMR strut tower brace. hammertone color (charcoal) with red logo in center
-CF vinyl wrapped fuel rail covers, with "trans am" logos on them
-NORMAL SLP lid (not the wrapped one in the pictures)
-The air base box has been painted gray
-ONLY HALF of the intake is painted black, up to the STB (I was testing the look.. lol) so that should stand out
-battery cover is wrapped in CF vinyl with black decals. Underneath the vinyl it is stainless steel with etched firebird and trans am logo
-stainless steel covers wrapped in CF vinyl on various other items in the engine bay as well.
-fuse boxes are freshly painted with new decals, most look all old and faded.
-chrome "LS1" oil cap
-red painted oil dipstick and trans fluid dipstick
-polished AC accumulator

older pic, but this is how the battery cover looks if the wrap is taken off, and this is how the SLP lid currently looked

Please keep an eye out. Thanks!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
590 Posts
Good gosh... Everyones shits getting stolen. Thats a badass Trans Am you got too, really bad ass. Sorry to hear bro.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
that's horrible! that car is/was perfect in every sense. i hope you get all your stuff back.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS AWD
624 Posts
Really Nice T/A! But really, fuck cali this shit is out of control...Why do you guys even wannna live there? Everyday it's someone else...

·
Hater
Duh
9,199 Posts
Wow that thing is realllllyyyy effing nice! Sorry to hear about it. Thieves ought to be hung up in the streets for everyone to see.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,593 Posts
That sucks. Looks like it was an extremely clean and tastefully modded car. Fuckin crooks.

·
Registered
'98 Trans Am
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's horrible! that car is/was perfect in every sense. i hope you get all your stuff back.
appreciate it. i'll keep hoping

Really Nice T/A! But really, fuck cali this shit is out of control...Why do you guys even wannna live there? Everyday it's someone else...
seriously. I didn't realize until recently how little was done about theft here. IF you get caught its pretty much a 30 day max jail time and your back on the streets.. that's IF you get caught. A simple slap on the wrist. and the police don't take prints or anything to gather info on thieves either, so there's no chance of connecting the same people to multiple cars they've taken.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS AWD
2,178 Posts
Saw on Facebook, my heart is broken for ya man. Thats one of the nicest looking TAs Ive ever seen.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Sorry.

I don't know how people could dismantle a car that nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts