Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make me an offer for my factory wheels. I would include them with 4 KDW tires but unfortunately the rears are almost slicks now and the fronts have about 50-60% tread left, maybe a little more. 2 of the wheels have slight road rash, but you've gotta look closely to notice it. Other than that, the wheels are in great shape.

Ive also got my stock Throttle body, stock exhaust manifolds, stock Y pipe with cats still in 1 piece. Make me an offer I cant refuse and its yours for the taking.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
willing to sell 1 wheel?

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about this...Im willing to trade 2 wheels, for 2 18x10 or 17x10 drag wheels I can put some DR's or slicks onto.

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Lets see...I just put 2 brand new KDW's on the rear to be safe, the pair that were on there before these were down to almost nothing, the front have about 60% tread left.... Im not in the position to spend another grand on wheels and another 1200 on tires after what Ive spent in the past 3 weeks. I apologize for the inconvenience. What I can do is keep this thread up, so when I do pick up the new wheels and tires those of you that want my stockers have first dibs. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. When I posted this thread I was in the position to make the move, some unexpected finances came up in the last week on top of the mods Ive gotten for the truck.
Id need about $850 plus shipping for all 4 right now. Id have to sit without new wheels and tires for a few weeks maybe a month. And I wont be able to make the meet at Crandall on the 20th.

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
lets see...i just put 2 brand new kdw's on the rear to be safe, the pair that were on there before these were down to almost nothing, the front have about 60% tread left.... Im not in the position to spend another grand on wheels and another 1200 on tires after what ive spent in the past 3 weeks. I apologize for the inconvenience. What i can do is keep this thread up, so when i do pick up the new wheels and tires those of you that want my stockers have first dibs. Again, i apologize for the inconvenience. When i posted this thread i was in the position to make the move, some unexpected finances came up in the last week on top of the mods ive gotten for the truck.
Id need about $850 plus shipping for all 4 right now. i will not ship until 11/22/10
fixed!!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
will u sell for 800 shipped?

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll do 800 shipped for all 4 wheels, I won't include the 2 new KDW's I just bought. I've got less than 300 miles on them, I'd use those on my new front rims when I get them. 2 rims no tires, and 2 rims with KDW's with 60% tread.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
could i see some pics of the wheels also do they bring tpms?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts