Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale off my 2007 TBSS, they have 68k miles on them
The tbss came from New Jersey

They have little surface rust but nothing crazy

Were removed for coilovers

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you don't mind me asking what front struts and shocks did you go with for your Trailblazer?I'm looking to keep stock height all the way around with the airbags.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice.I was looking for something with factory ride height all the way around..What type of condition ride wise are your bilsteins in?What do you want for them?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They have 68k on them, I never drove the tbss prior to tear down and reassembly

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't get what you mean by "THATS NOT HOW SHIT WORKS"I think I was being respectful when I asked you to message me.If that was the case you could have just put the price with out the extra shit.Im new to this site and also I didn't get smart with you and cuss.I asked a simple question no need to be a internet tuff guy

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now you're offended, christ

I didn't put a price for a reason, it's not my responsibility to chase a buyer. If someone wants these they message me.
No body is gonna chase a buyer, I'll scrap them before I chase a buyer

Get over your soft feelings

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not offended just don't like how you tried to be smart in your own little way.Who said anything about you chasing me..I only asked a question once..I simply asked a question.And you responded with a smart ass answer.Its the way you went about it..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Again with the soft feelings, get over yourself

Here's little education tip, when you are interested in buying something. Its your responsibility to contact the seller
That's like expecting GM to contact you to buy a vehicle, that will never happen just as a seller isn't gonna contact you.

Its called knowing how shit works, now you're all emotional like a little millennial

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man Fuck you..Im not going to go back and forth with you over tge internet.Only thing that's soft is that pussy between your legs..

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,036 Posts
There is a reason why the forum wants you to post items for sale with your screen name and date with a price. You guys are arguing over items that should be thrown in the trash. The price to ship all that garbage is going to be more expensive than what you pay for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not arguing.Just don't like how he responded.Ive been trying to find some stock struts and shocks or some that will give me the same ride height..I think I found the struts but they don't come with springs.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,036 Posts
Throw some coilovers on the truck and make it whatever height you want. Stock suspension with 68000 miles? Your wasting your time and money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: U EEDIOT

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man Fuck you..Im not going to go back and forth with you over tge internet.Only thing that's soft is that pussy between your legs..
Awe look at you all butthurt and shit, funny how soft you are and don't have a clue how shit works

1 - 20 of 21 Posts