Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the plastic piece that goes between the MAF and filter. Maybe one of you maggie guys have one laying around. I need to replace mine as it had a hole for the HSRK in it and I need to take it in for warranty work with the stock filter assembly on.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
the plastic piece that goes between the MAF and filter. Maybe one of you maggie guys have one laying around. I need to replace mine as it had a hole for the HSRK in it and I need to take it in for warranty work with the stock filter assembly on.
Go to the pet store and buy a mouse and stick his head in the hole. Then take it to the dealer.

:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could plug the hole, but I want it to look 100% untouched when I bring it in...my local dealer is kinda shitty when it comes to this stuff, but I don't feel like taking it to a dealer farther away when I all I have to do is swap intakes and computers....30 min job

·
Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts
Go to the pet store and buy a mouse and stick his head in the hole. Then take it to the dealer.

Blame it on the mouse. Nice.

·
Registered
2007 tbss 2wd
270 Posts
i got one pm me

·
Registered
06 AWD LT
930 Posts

I was just drinking a soda when I read this and I spit it out on my laptop and up my nose... What the hell is wrong with you??? Funny as hell though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts