Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to downgrade to 18's as I'm more a performance than speed kinda guy. Willing to trade for a decent set of black 18" wheels or will do straight up sale for $800 plus shipping. Comes with practically brand new 275/55/20 Firestone Destination ST tires mounted and balanced ready to go TPMS's and all.

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
332 Posts
I'm interested in a straight purchase. I'm in NJ too, 07034. I'm assuming all 4 wheels/tires? Any curb rash or scratches? Any idea how many miles on the tires?

Thanks

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All 4 tires and rims are for sale. No bs there may be 2-300 miles on the tires. I got them right before I hydrolocked my stock 6.0 and it's been down since. No curb rash or damage to the tires. Buyer pays actual shipping nothing more.

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
332 Posts
Damn.. was looking for a straight up trade, local swap.
Ha, me too (well straight purchase, not trade)...I was first to respond and even sent him an email and pm. He replied back that he was ready to get rid of them asap. I replied with a few sets of days and times so we could schedule something and he never responded. Oh well...I've come to expect this sort of thing with forum sale threads. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
TrailblazerSS
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My bad guys I been searching I thought that it would be easy to get a set of lighter 18s and no luck and I don't want to sell them and not have wheels lined up. A trade would be better to.be honest and or if you guys know a set of 18s

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
I have an 18" winter setup, and they weigh 1 more lb than stock (each tire and rim)...

265/60R18's on MB Motoring 18" x 8.5" rims (General Grabbers HTS):

1 - 16 of 16 Posts