Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey peeps,
I have a little bit of money burning a hole in my pocket or maybe I'm tired of driving a stock tbss. I'm looking for
3600 stall
FWI
Coil-overs front
The intake is probably my top priority since I have the electric fans and harness waiting to be installed and I want to send my pcm/tcm off to be programed one time.
Pm me if ya have what I need.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, I would like to. But this weekend isn't doable for me. Being an adult with two full time jobs sucks ballz.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
When you have the tune done, have them do the converter part of the tune to delete the codes that check if stall is too loose. Then when you do the converter, you dont have to get a retune.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When you have the tune done, have them do the converter part of the tune to delete the codes that check if stall is too loose. Then when you do the converter, you dont have to get a retune.
The stock converter and tranny will function correctly even without a stall if I'm tuned for one?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.