Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
28,997 Posts
the lmf does sound beefier yes

email from stainless works
"So... One of the most commonly asked questions I get is about how much louder the "LMF" Straight Through Turbo muffler is compared to the "Regular" Chambered Turbo Muffler. I had these special display mufflers made to give you a visual representation of just why the "LMF" is the louder of the two. Any system that we offer can be ordered with your choice of the Straight Through Turbo Muffler or the Turbo Chambered Muffler."
Stainless Works Chambered Turbo Muffler

Stainless Works Straight Through/"S-Tube" Muffler-- Affectionately Know as the "LMF"**This muffler has perforated tubes like the chambered muffler above but it is wrapped in Stainless Steel Wool.

· Registered
2006 TBSS
814 Posts
LMF stands for LoudMotherFucker.. So yes it is louder, and apparently it fucks mothers. For the 8 hour period that I had my SW catback on w/ stock exhaust manifolds and cats it didn't sound too too loud.. Then again, I'm pretty sure it was raining.. Nice sound tho.. You'll like it. :cheers1:

My setup definately ruffles some feathers; then again there are a lot of chickens around Boca Raton/Ft Laud (and more in CT, which I'm headed up to soon). One nosey carpet-munching-subaru-driving-save-the-earth hippy bitch lady jumped in front of my car and screamed slow down.. I had hpt running on my laptop and it was recording my speed.. I was like "hey, see this... this records my speed. How much you want to bet that I wasn't doing over 15?" Huh? Keep on doing that deputy shit and you'll end up being a speed bump. She then mumbled about inappropriate language or something and continued on her walk...pwned..

· Registered
07 AWD 3SS
697 Posts
I have both, the LMF is only a little louder.
Both sound better than stock.
care to post some clips for us that are not so privileged?

· Registered
156 Posts
Is there any permormance advantage to this system? I know most exhausts for the TB are purely for show/sound. How much weight is shaved by this exhaust?

· Registered
2008 Impala LTZ
386 Posts
I'll be ordering up the LMF soon, I'll also be getting a peice of straight pipe to switch in and out with the muffler depending on my mood and hope that it sound like this--->:death2::devil2:cause around here it will get you more:bum:.....:hippi:

· Registered
2006 TBSS
814 Posts
lol, good one....:fu: but no, the hippie:hippi:was for the guy venting about the tree humping subaru driving hippie he tryed to run over while useing his HPtuners...i'm all about:boobies: and:bum:
I will always vent about those fuckeroos. Its mostly the female hippies that are c-u-next-tuesdays.. the guys are replicas of the character "Liberal hippy douche" on South Park.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.