Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Thug Esquire
SAAB 9-7x Aero
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys -

I finally got my Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line kit set and ready to go.

These are fully DOT compliant and covered under the manufacturer's insurance. The rear lines will be made 1" longer so there are no issues with lowered vehicles. Each kit contains front and rear lines with the necessary banjo bolts and crush washers. This is a completely bolt-on kit and will work with Baer or OEM calipers.

These are very clean-looking lines and can be ordered in 9 different colors (stainless steel braided lines are covered in a rubber to protect the lines). These are pictures of the clear coating.

Best part yet, these are only $150 shipped via Priority Mail to your door! No PayPal fees, no nothing.

My PayPal address is [email protected]. You will NOT be disappointed with these lines at this price! No corners were cut! Please include your shipping address and forum username when you pay!

Pictured are a set for a Chevy Avalanche (NOT A TRAILBLAZER). These are a top-of-the-line kit and you will not be disappointed.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs838.snc4/69884_1513090182337_1086870184_31460645_2323460_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs392.ash2/67048_1513091942381_1086870184_31460646_2882384_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs912.snc4/72528_1513092862404_1086870184_31460647_2089783_n.jpg

As soon as I get 16 orders, these will ship 2-3 weeks later (need time to make the blocks).

List:

Thanks!

·
Thug Esquire
SAAB 9-7x Aero
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will these work on a SS that is extremely lowered and the rear axle moved back to center the axle with the adjustable upper and lower control arms?

Umm, if you need a set made longer I can do that very easily... I am not quite sure though - what are you doing now?

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
When you say "They need time to make the blocks" in your first post, you mean they weren't able to find the one company in the world that makes real deal? They are going to machine their own?

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
idk - they look very cheaply made IMO

the ones i got

The way people who are too cheap to buy a quality product justify buying the lesser quality product is to base their entire justification on the "unbeatable price"...

Plus, what kind of customer support are you going to get when and if something needs to be addressed???

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for free market, but at least I checked with Andy @ ADM to see if they were planning to continue offering brake lines before I went ahead and started the process with mine...

·
Thug Esquire
SAAB 9-7x Aero
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
idk - they look very cheaply made and are def not direct replacement IMO

the ones i got

Good to hear that you didn't read the lettering with the pictures. The pictures are of a kit for an Avalanche and are not cheaply made at all. These are a direct replacement kit.

·
Thug Esquire
SAAB 9-7x Aero
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for free market, but at least I checked with Andy @ ADM to see if they were planning to continue offering brake lines before I went ahead and started the process with mine...
Thanks for your input but you offer your product and I will offer mine.

The way people who are too cheap to buy a quality product justify buying the lesser quality product is to base their entire justification on the "unbeatable price"...

Plus, what kind of customer support are you going to get when and if something needs to be addressed???
There will not be any issues with these brake lines. Guaranteed.

If you feel your product is worth $50, that's awesome and you have every right to sell it for whatever price you want. I've never "downed" your product nor do I question its quality. Something I know is that stainless-steel braided brake lines are not as expensive as your $200 price tag illustrates and I am offering a much more affordable option. Thank you for your concerns.

·
The Realest
TrailblazerSS
434 Posts
i might be interested. :)

·
Thug Esquire
SAAB 9-7x Aero
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats a very bold statement b/c there was a prior vender who offered lines and they broke. shit happens, and you cant know when or where
ADM? Yes, his lines were not D.O.T. compliant. I know more about his lines/story than most people here. My lines are D.O.T. compliant and fully-backed by the manufacturer's insurance. Thank you for your input.

If these lines break under normal, highway use, I will have them replaced.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts