Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Stablitrack issue

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  slphawk 
#1 ·
The traction control keeps going off in my 2007 AWD, it goes off sometimes when accelerating from a stop. I brought it to a local repair shop and there was a code for rear ABS sensors, so I had them replaced. Still have the same problem. I have gone back to the shop every week for 4 weeks to see if there are any new code showing up, so far nothing. I replaced the steering wheel sensor 5 days ago (with a GM sensor) and still the same problem. Any idea's?
Thanks, Jim.

#3 ·
Wheel hubs. Replace them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I have been having the same problem. Has the abs activated while driving? Not sure if your the orignal owner but there are several software updates for the ebcm and other modules. I contacted the dealer yesterday and was told my 07 ss has not had any of the updates since new. Also check the ground wire to the ebcm. If you look at the frame underneath the driver door you'll see it to the left!

#6 ·
I'm not the original owner, I'm not sure if it has had the software updates. The problem I'm having is when I come to a stop, then accelerate, as soon as I give it gas the stabilitrak goes off, but not all of the time. I can turn it off, but I can still hear the ABS going off sometimes. I have already replaced the rear ABS sensors and the steering wheel sensor, I would hate to pay to have the front hubs replaced with new sensors and find out that I still have the same problem.
Thanks, Jim.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.