Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother just called and is freaking out. The entire metropolitan area is dark red on the weather map. I'm watching KSDK live.

Stay safe my friends.

·
STLFDENGINE26
TrailblazerSS
585 Posts
I'm working at the firehouse today, nothing yet in mid-town. Sirens went off earlier. Shit is supposed to hit the fan shortly though. Schools have been dismissing early, in fear of what happened in Joplin, MO.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are you?

Mehlville is keeping grade school till it's over.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm working at the firehouse today, nothing yet in mid-town. Sirens went off earlier. Shit is supposed to hit the fan shortly though. Schools have been dismissing early, in fear of what happened in Joplin, MO.
You're out by Forrest park?

·
STLFDENGINE26
TrailblazerSS
585 Posts
Today I'm working just south of downtown. It's rolling up HWY 55, overhead sirens are going off with instructions to the public. Wall cloud sited, with possible rotation.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today I'm working just south of downtown. It's rolling up HWY 55, overhead sirens are going off with instructions to the public. Wall cloud sited, with possible rotation.
Mom is in Oakville South County.

There is some serious shit in Arnold right now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
STLFDENGINE26
TrailblazerSS
585 Posts
Got hammered with hail at the firehouse, with a low wall cloud overhead. My house got hammered with golf ball size hail. Should make for an interesting morning when I go home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts