Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they guy far away is 315lbs...and if you seen his lifts youd know why he smoke me...just us coming up with wierd events in the fitness club parking area

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LMFAO.... dude we just messin around after lifting... we do all kinds of crazy stuff. truck pulls..500lb tire flipping...anything that we can do to change stuff up and have a little fun. otherwise you have the same old boring workout.. maybe push a tree over.. i dunno whatever we can find. lol

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Some stupidly funny shit. LMAO.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LMAO.... i know pretty stupid but were kinda red neckish....on 22s of course..

and no it was a dead stop ... from one set of cones to another..... i have the start video of set up but its pretty boring.. lol just thought id post the funny part. i mean really who else does this kinda stuff? lol

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I'm dumbfounded right now.. Lmfao... Usually it's teams! Try Chinese drill lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
LMAO.... i know pretty stupid but were kinda red neckish....on 22s of course..

and no it was a dead stop ... from one set of cones to another..... i have the start video of set up but its pretty boring.. lol just thought id post the funny part. i mean really who else does this kinda stuff? lol
I was kidding! :rofl:

I always wondered if there was anything to do out west/midwest. this answers my question! :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was kidding! :rofl:

I always wondered if there was anything to do out west/midwest. this answers my question! :biggrin2:
lol hahah.. i was like " ummm didnt he watch the video?"

haha nope truck pushn.. cow tippin.. tire flippn...and pocket pool...

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
As usual, the loser (you in this case) did the "ricer" tap the breaks after losing.... :rofl:

Challenge him again, but this time push on the bumper and keep your angle at about 35-40 degrees to begin with...you should beat him handily that way.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As usual, the loser (you in this case) did the "ricer" tap the breaks after losing.... :rofl:

Challenge him again, but this time push on the bumper and keep your angle at about 35-40 degrees to begin with...you should beat him handily that way.
lol no i tapped the breaks because after the cones was the driveway that goes down hill into the hwy..but ya i guess i did..

and i agree man with the bumper push it was my first try and a weak one.. i re challenged him just now. My power was weak back than. I know your a lifter muscleshop as we talked before.. this guy is a freakn beast.. i mean.. i know big body builders and what not as we all do.. but this guys weight fluxuates from 315 to 340 and not a body builder and runs a faster 40yrd dash than me, all perforamance...and if i sent you his lifts youd freak.. and not slow power lifts like benching or squats.... like snatching for reps with weights i cant squat for 1.. all fast power explosive moves... i got videos upon video.. no matter how big or fast or well sculpted anyone is.. this guys impressive.... I am not.... lol im just a 200lb dude 5ft 9 11%bf...

but i think your right i want to try a new angle and I have in process a bar being welded up to put in the bumper for a push pole

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
Cool...but I'm not gonna push my SS.
We do have a 400lb tire we flip at our Gym for an ending workout cardio.
Then we have an 800lb tire for the strong guys! I can get about 4 flips out of it and then I'm done!!
Even the strong guys do some heavy grunting getting that tire up and over!
I'm the one that found that heavy ass two inch thick sidewall tire for them to have!! Lol

J

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.