·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
At least it can pull a trailer now. I read somewhere that the only Srt-8 is going to be a Challenger, although I wouldn't be suprised if that changes after a year or two.

·
L.E.D. FREAK!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
i still prefer the previous gen to this one. the other one looks more intimidating

·
Hoonigan
07 3SS AWD
983 Posts
I like the old one better, stupid they are going to AFM too i hate that shit on the Camaros i got mine tuned out and i actually see better mileage without it

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
"Earlier photos have appeared to confirm a new 6.4-liter HEMI V8, with reports suggesting that at least 480 horsepower will be put to work via the Grand Cherokee's four-wheel-drive. SRT engineers appear to be aiming high, as a BMW X6M was on hand as a benchmark."

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
This thing is going to be an absolute beast out of the hole:doh:

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
i still prefer the previous gen to this one. the other one looks more intimidating
+1 i cant stand pretty much all of the new body styles chrysler has/is coming out with now the previous models all looked 100x better. that is besides the Challenger srt8 that thing is a dope looking BEAST:jawdrop:

·
Registered
934 Posts
I like the look of the new grand cherokee compared to the previous body style. The previous srt8 on the other hand looked way better tho. The new body style looks too crossover-ish to have the aggressive looks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts