Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
1st Asian TBSS owner
TrailblazerSS/Tundra
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Colorado Spotted thread:

Figure I would get this going for locals that see another SS on the road or parked.

Week ago, white SS ( i wasn't there) pulls up next to my girl while she is driving the SS, and does a few revs and takes off on I-70 eastbound.

This morning, black SS exiting colfax from I-70 westbound. I was in my SS getting ready to turn onto I-70 westbound from Colfax.

·
1st Asian TBSS owner
TrailblazerSS/Tundra
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can a mod move it? Figured I would put it in here since the sightings section isn't seperated by region.

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
Jay actually has a point. I myself prefer to keep the Sightings divided by region.

I don't know who it was, but on the way to the Warehouse last month, some little hottie in a slammed Black 08 was sitting southbound at Arapahoe and Foothills. No she was not as low as me. LOL

Mook

·
1st Asian TBSS owner
TrailblazerSS/Tundra
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
White prior to 09' on Belleview, non TBSSowners member, talked to him at a light, looked stock, was in my EVO. Told him about this site, nice guy. Was last week monday or tuesday....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
Jay actually has a point. I myself prefer to keep the Sightings divided by region.

I don't know who it was, but on the way to the Warehouse last month, some little hottie in a slammed Black 08 was sitting southbound at Arapahoe and Foothills. No she was not as low as me. LOL

Mook
i never see any other ss let alone a hottie driving one..that be like a dream..

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
I spotted a Black 07 with a missing oil pump.....

IN JD's garage! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry dude...you ain't even in the state and I'm clowning on you. :biggrin2:

Wow.. Ouch man.

Fucker is going to Trent's garage soon. Wiping my hands of it. Should be running strong when I get it back. Trent knows his stuff!

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
God I can't wait. This truck has been dirty for nearly 2 months now. I haven't washed it since shortly before I started the turbo install. I hate to say it, but it really needs some work :(

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
Mook....was that you heading south on Wads around 9:20 this morning??

If so, yer shits dirty. :D

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
Mook....was that you heading south on Wads around 9:20 this morning??

If so, yer shits dirty. :D
Um???? I was in Wheat Ridge this mornin, so it's possible!

Something happened to the SS that prohibits me from washing it until tomorrow or this afternoon :lol:

Got the rear bumper repainted and a new step pad put on, been waiting for a decent day when I have time to properly give my pig a Two-Bucket, Foam wash.

:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
I was in a black Grand Am GT. I kept looking over to see if it was you.
Heading south on Wads from 88th or so to I-70.

Pretty sure it was you, haven't seen many sitting that low.
BTW, what temp. are your HID fogs?

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
I was in a black Grand Am GT. I kept looking over to see if it was you.
Heading south on Wads from 88th or so to I-70.

Pretty sure it was you, haven't seen many sitting that low.
BTW, what temp. are your HID fogs?
:D
Thanks...getting lower hopefully this time next year...

6K on the HID. Getting ready to buy some new low beams, to match the ones I got from the company I got the fogs from.

New Rotors and Brakes otw too.

Also, CLEAN now :lol:

·
Premium Member
2008 AWD
1,207 Posts
Sounded good as well!

Mine is dirty.... :(

·
1st Asian TBSS owner
TrailblazerSS/Tundra
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Black SS, stock maybe? I-70 west in the evening of 11-16? between chambers and i-270, gave a honk and had to get off the highway to get to the mall.

·
1st Asian TBSS owner
TrailblazerSS/Tundra
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So, got rid of the EVO X finally.... was going to concentrate on the SS but damn.....if the shit didn't happen again. Went ahead and picked up a BMW 135i. So if you get a fella in one waving or honking, it's me haha.

SS will remain as a tow vehicle for the races next year. And for bad weather here in Colorado....and for transporting the lil ones.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts