Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was leaving a work function in Middle River MD and I saw the TBSS that everyone keeps saying looks like mine lol. I saw this black TBSS on Ebenezer with a nice hood and HID's lowered. I just relocated to MD from FL and would love to meet other TBSS owners if anyone is local please let me know we can probably have a local meet in MD. :cheers1:

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Today I was leaving a work function in Middle River MD and I saw the TBSS that everyone keeps saying looks like mine lol. I saw this black TBSS on Ebenezer with a nice hood and HID's lowered. I just relocated to MD from FL and would love to meet other TBSS owners if anyone is local please let me know we can probably have a local meet in MD. :cheers1:
Welcome to the upper East side from Bear, DE! I'm 15 / 20 minutes from Maryland if that. :coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! If there are any TBSS meets that happen please keep me posted in FL we had them every so often.

·
Registered
08 tbss
101 Posts
I'm not far from middle river, there are a few tbss running around. I haven't really spoke to any of the owners though. The OCMD cruise week in October is pretty big. Gas a lot of LS powered car/truck meets.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spotted in Bel Air MD

I have been hearing a lot about this OC Cruise I am trying to make this trip, I actually found a new owner last night at the Bel Air MD Lowes for a local car Cruise they run every Friday from about 5pm-9pm. I told him about the forum and he should be here soon I would love to see more members in the area starting to get together. Thanks for the response!!!:cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
92 Posts
Hey, im new to the forum and a new TBSS owner. Im in Baltimore, Dundalk to be exact. 21222. Would love to meet up with other owners on a friday or saturday night.

·
LEO
TrailblazerSS
135 Posts
I'm in Baltimore. Black with black rims. Built 408

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
267 Posts
Check out hunt valley cars and coffee every Saturday morning. I stop up there in my SS occasionally. It's a good way to start the weekend!

I am from timonium. Not many around here.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cars and Coffee

I heard a lot about this as well from some of my associates I will attend this Saturday morning hopefully some other members will be there. :cheers1:

·
LEO
TrailblazerSS
135 Posts
I will also be at ocean city for fall cruising. There's always some good racing and fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts