Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm trying to get a good deal going with spintech for those of us that are out here on the east coast, I wanted to buy a couple of their mufflers and what not but it seems that there are no close distributors and and the shipping on them is crazy and makes them almost not worth it. I got tired of waiting around so I emailed spintech directly today and asked about a group buy and the guy wants me to put a list together of what all I want. So I'm trying to figure out what everybody wants from them to put together a list and then we can see what kind of deal we can get on them....Any interest? They sound really sick, you can see the videos I posted on the old spintech thread....

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53116

1. klpossinger--->(1) 9436, (1) 6441, (2) 3441XL
2. Jordan ------->(2) 9441
3. Luvmez28----> ??
4. Newbomb----> ??

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
490 Posts
I was going to order one to weld into my fbody. Don't know which one I need but I'm down!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright I know I'm going to order one or two for my TBSS depending on what direction I'm going to go with it and I am going to order one a prostreet for my wrangler since now everybody has flows...I think I might order an extra one or two to keep around since they're so hard to get too haha. My roommate is also going to order two prostreets for his 82' c10 project that he's putting an 06 TBSS drivetrain in...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok you guys need to check on the spintech website and figure out what exactly you want so I can start putting an official list together, try to get me a specific part number if you can.

·
Registered
2006 White 2WD LT
274 Posts
Dude On ebay sells them. Name is stusax I think. Alot cheaper than retail.

·
Notorious
TrailblazerSS
227 Posts
What is the stock muffler setup? 3'' offset inlet, 3'' center outlet?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the guy on ebay sells them...but look at how much it costs to ship them...I emailed that guy before and I wanted 2 mufflers and the shipping was like $50+ or somethin like that....almost as much as another muffler!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also, is it needed to get the 304 SS?
I'm not getting any special finish on the ones that I'm getting. I believe that the stock setup will require a 2.5" in and out centered if I am correct? Maybe somebody else can help with this since my TBSS is at home safe from the salt right now haha. I was ordering (1) 2.5" prostreet for mine right now as a direct replacement but then I'm also going to order (2) 3" centered inlet and outlet sportsmanXL's because I know I will being a 3" true duals setup sometime in the near future haha. As far as I know, for true duals you would also want the outlets centered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts