Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahahaha....

Will be flying in Saturday and then driving back to Texas Monday...JOY!

Never been in that part of the little world we are on. Mom said she will take me sight seeing Sunday, any suggestions on what is a must to see? We may be going to DC too. Dunno yet.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
This ^^

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no. she needs to drive her car back here to get fixed. and didnt want to take the drive alone.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS rwd
179 Posts
The Inner Harbor and Annapolis is very nice. Lots and lots and lots to see in D.C. Depending on your taste of what is fun nand exciting. And there is always Buds Creek in Southern Maryland to see some "FAST' action!!

Have fun!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts
Go to Mother's in Federal Hill to watch Ravens game Sunday night. You won't find a better bar atmosphere to watch any sporting event.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
387 Posts
I visit this place a few times a month.Ellicott mills brewery in Historic Ellicott City.Not far from Baltimore.They have good food and beer.Order some Rumchatta on ice......taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.My favorite. :cheers1:http://www.ellicottmillsbrewing.com/ If your down for some tattoo work visit me @ Alternative Tattoo 8043 Baltimore 21226 .....shameless plug

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I should open up an auto repair shop in Texas. I would make millions!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,837 Posts
Will you be working on them? Unicorn car care "we fix it and shine it up for you"
Disclaimer: ky jelly may have been used on your tires. Drive at your own risk.

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
having fun so far. been to fells point, canten, and lots of driving around taking pictures of all the historical buildings,cathedrals, and town squares.

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as for the car, it has weird stuff electrically going on. it srives fine, it just needs a little make over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts