Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which tuner/speed shop is the best in Chicago area? I all ready had a cam,tune,headers and stall installed and looking to go to the next level. If you had work done at any the area shops please tell me what you had done and if you where happy.From looking around it looks like there is 3 shops to go to: Moderen Muscle,Fast Motorsports,and Speedinc, so any comments would be helpfull.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Which tuner/speed shop is the best in Chicago area? I all ready had a cam,tune,headers and stall installed and looking to go to the next level. If you had work done at any the area shops please tell me what you had done and if you where happy.From looking around it looks like there is 3 shops to go to: Moderen Muscle,Fast Motorsports,and Speedinc, so any comments would be helpfull.
Modern-Muscle.com One of the reasons I went with them was, they were in the town I was living in for one. And they actually talked me out of spending money on things that would have given me results and money in their pockets. But pointed me in the direction of getting better results for what I wanted for the vehicle down the road. Never had anyone turn down money for MY own benefit before. So I'm sticking with them for my exhaust install later this year. They also don't bash or badmouth the other tune shops in the area. They just feel they can get better results for the money. They also have gotten some real good numbers on their dynojet with my SS and with just a few backyard mods and few boltons that I did myself.

·
Premium Member
2007 Trailblazer SS
1,740 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
467 Posts
Have you had work done there?If so what was done?

Thanks
I've had him put in e-fans, u/d pully, tune. Bought many parts from him, going to have him put in a stall, shift kit, and flexplate soon.Great service and knowledge!

·
PING-pong
TrailblazerSS
490 Posts
FAST.. Definitly.

He did the build on mine. :2cents:

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Brandon is the MAN!!!! He did my cai & sports tune; I plan on going with him for my e-fans, ud pulley & trans cooler. Plus, Brandon worked around MY schedule, opposed to the other way around (I'm not naming names cause I'm not bad-mouthing anyone, just stating facts). I like Brandon's professionalism & knowledge about the SS....

·
Premium Member
2006 2wd TBSS
1,538 Posts
Brandon (FastMotorsports) has worked on my truck for probably over two years. Tuning, motor work (my truck has a 402LS2 with TFS Heads, FAST intake Manifold, and a Custom cam that he spec'd), tranny work, etc.

Great guy to deal with.

FASTMOTORSPORTS - FTMFW

1 - 20 of 47 Posts