Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully getting my exhaust done this week. I was thinking of getting an extra bung installed in case we decide to use a wideband at some point. Should I get a special bung welded in or just use one of the rears? Where should we put it?
I'm wanting true dual 3" with an x-pipe not sure if 1 or 2 mufflers and going to dump it before the axle, I got one of TBMs blnk valences.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Upstream of the cats, placed above the centerline of the tube, or on the vertical portion if running manifolds.

·
No mods honey, I swear...
TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Jeremy, I bought one for the GTO from Joe @ Hires. Had it welded into the driver's side collector, around the 1 o'clock position.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
I think most muffler shops have plenty of these. The guy who did mine did.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nick I just dropped it off with Bill Davis :D

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
That will turn out very nice!

I'd say you'd want them somewhere right after the header collector and as said they have to be towards the top side of the tubing so that no moisture or anything can collect on the sensor. I would imagine Nate or Bill could find you a SS bung if that's what your making the exhaust out of. If not you can pick one up here:

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16326&cat=250&page=1

They have mild as well.

Nick I just dropped it off with Bill Davis :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.