Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Todd?! Where are ya bud?

We need to get these things rolling. I think we agreed on Black again. And for the same design on the back as last year, and the sites logo on the front pocket area.

Everyone agrees? Can you get us up pricing on these and slap on here the design for those that havent seen it from last year?

Appreciate your help again this year for sure! Tell steph i said hi and to quit being a damn stranger!

Love yall!!

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
WHO is getting shirts for SOUTHERN FALLOUT????????

Payment: Payments can be made to [email protected]. Please be sure to include a "note" as to the size and quantity of each you will be needing. Also, Please include your forum name in this note so we can label each order when we ship like last year so it is easier for Anna to hand them out. If you could include a way to contact you outside of the forum if any issues should arise, I would appreciate that too.

People not attending: We will be more than happy to ship shirts to people who want one but are not attending the meet. The best way I have found to ship these shirts is USPS flat rate envelopes. The only thing I ask for this service is that in your payment, you include an additional $2.50 for shipping. At this price, I am splitting the shipping with you.

ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE IN FULL BY THE 9TH OF SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!

I was told that we were doing the same general design from last year, black shirt, white ink, one sided printing. The following pricing is based upon that.

Children's Shirts: $12
Adult S-XL-$15
Adult 2XL-3XL-$17.50

THE ONES in bold asterisk after their name have responded.
We need this list updated since its getting closer to deadline 9/11 for Doworks to have them made in time for the October 14-16 SOUTHERN FALLOUT
1 Anna SPEEDMAMMA* 1 L Paid
2 Luis Speedmaster747* 1 XXXL Paid
3 Kurt DBTBSS* 2 L Paid
4 Alex TENEIGHTY* 1 M Paid
5 Larry B. Sy756* 1 XL 1 K Paid
6 Kevin DFWWIZ* 1 XL Paid
7 Chad cpetes
8 Genaro 1badssblazer
9 Fannon LT4BLAZER
10 Danny Retro* 1 XL
11 Tim TXBlownTBSS* 1 XL 1 M Paid
12 Chris jpracing01* 1 L 1 M
Paid
13 Nathan NORTH TEXAS TBSS
14 Justin JustinS
15 Wes SSwes* 1 M
16 Daniel SuperSlow15
17 Paulo 06ssblazer* 3 L Paid
18 Miguel M_Mniz* 1 M 1 S 1 K
Paid
19 Jared Bullnettes* 1 L Paid
20 Roberto 06 SSS* 1 XXXL
Paid
21 Matt Mitch Kramer
22 Wade Wongbob* 2 XXL Paid
23 Holly MSWongbob* 2 XL
Paid
24 Chris Cnp22
25 Tom Laxerfan Paid
26 Ramon 99kon
27 Adam ohsixSS* 1 L 1 M
28 bubba devus1* 1 XXXL 1 S Paid
29 Kasey tx07tbss
30 Adrian gspfunk
31 Josh dominionscowboy
32 Larry G whitetbss* 1 XL Paid
33 Bud Dominator* 1 XL 1 L

34 Jake jakegaron
35 Justin JrollnBig22* 1 XXXL 2 XXL 1 M
36 Billy k9pusher
37 Jeffrey Ls2Aero* 1 L 1 S Paid
38 James pickupguy226* 1 XXL
39 Jimmy Centexss* 2 L
40 Josh Jevans* 1 L 1 M
41 Jerry TBSSrageboost
42 Doug 405yfzr Paid
43 Eric SSerious
44 Brian 98formula* 1 XL
45 Justin Hou TX SS
46 SeTXSS* 1 XL Paid
47 Monges87 * 1 XL 1 L Paid
48 Jon DBRods(Redsled)(9's or bust)
49 Pat FreemaSSon* 2 L Paid
50 Marvin 07Whitedevil* 1 XL

52 Al DBguru* 1 XXXXL or 1 step less Paid
53 Jarod Hoosierdaddy* 1 XL 1 L
54 Zane Zane713* 1 XL 1 S
55 Matt ForceFed*
56 Chris chaleyss* 1XXL 1 XL
57 Chris NoFears* 1 XL Paid
58 Anthony SSprince 2 L Paid
59 Chase & friend
60 Josh & Krystal

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont start the picking shit in here. Not the place for it.

Ok Kev, yea if we can get them on board let me know and i will be there. If we dont hear form them by the end of the week though. I will start getting prices here locally.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
I just saw this now.....There are a few things that would have to be changed from them from last year, but overall, the design can stay the same. I would also have to look into pricing as the "wholesale" market changes on these for some reason. I am hoping I can limit some of the issues we had last year this year.

C/N: If you guys want me to do them, I will. Hold on until I can come up with a price though.

Heres last year's design:

And there will be no video conferencing......

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, cool. Thanks Todd. I dont think we need a video conference if we are all on teh same page. right kev? It will be fine. Just put out the price as soon as you have it todd. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
I gotta go run some errands right now. I will work on a price when I get back.

Heres the thing though....I got stuck with a LOT of shirts last year. Its not happening again this year. I am not ordering shirts until I have been paid for them. I will most likley order a FEW more if extras are needed. SO, we are going to need to set a deadline for all the payments to be recieved, and I will order the blank shirts the day after the deadline. Yall dig?

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
I'm fine with paying for them first..

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,073 Posts
Todd?! Where are ya bud?

We need to get these things rolling. I think we agreed on Black again. And for the same design on the back as last year, and the sites logo on the front pocket area.

Everyone agrees? Can you get us up pricing on these and slap on here the design for those that havent seen it from last year?

Appreciate your help again this year for sure! Tell steph i said hi and to quit being a damn stranger!

Love yall!!
Sorry girl! not trying to be a stranger, just have a lot going on as always but you know where to find me (unless my phones also being a POS lol) anywho, lets get all the info together on these shirts so like Todd said, we are not running into the same problems as last year...lmk when you have some time to chat over it girl :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, who is for having the location put on the shirt somewhere? Seeing how every year we will like to change the location for the Southern Fall out, it may be cool to have the location each year. Too bad we didnt think of that last year though. Oh well. Still sounds good to me though.

What yall think?

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just looking at the shirts todd did last year. Dont know how easy that would be printing wise. Lets see what todd says. If he thinks it wont work , we can move the DFW like at an angle at the end above the october "2012". That may print easier.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
what does dfw stand for, you should put DTF on the shirt instead:D

1 - 20 of 228 Posts